Daidalos Team Update Jul 31, 2010

No, no, no...

I think it'll be... 4.10M then Canvas Knights then SoW: BoB (Maybe) :Smile)

Planemad

My 2 cents...4.10 imploded like CK...too many egos and not enough indians Wink

As For SoW...my bet it is if it is ever released the first versions will be so buggy people will lose faith in it Wink

AcesHigh Wrote:My 2 cents...4.10 imploded like CK...too many egos and not enough indians Wink

As For SoW...my bet it is if it is ever released the first versions will be so buggy people will lose faith in it Wink

True :roll: So soo true :roll:

Planemad

Do you guys know something the rest of us don't know about the fate of patch 4.10? Or are you just making a guess?

Since ya ask Murph, yes...we know people cant get along, we know the flight sim community has been a cluster fuk since rb1 modles... We know, no one can agree on the color of the sky or the shape of clouds! .. We know all this because we have been here 20 years Smile

Murph Wrote:Do you guys know something the rest of us don't know about the fate of patch 4.10? Or are you just making a guess?

Making guess - but its like the story of Canvas Knights (Mod Version) all over again no news for ages then ban its ain't coming out :wink:

Planemad

Planemad Wrote:
Murph Wrote:Do you guys know something the rest of us don't know about the fate of patch 4.10? Or are you just making a guess?

Making guess - but its like the story of Canvas Knights (Mod Version) all over again no news for ages then ban its ain't coming out :wink:

Planemad
Yeah, let's make the 4.10 its own sim.