Higher Resolution ?

thanks very much jinixx!

i got both resolutions to work.

although i decided to run with 1280x800 because i didint really like the short stubby looking aircraft with 1600x900

one more question
if 1600x900 is the native does that mean i cant go any higher?
im running a GTX 460 1GB card so it would support a higher res but im not sure about the moniter. i love the clarity of the 1600xXXXX resolutions so i was wondering if i could maybe go something a bit higher than 1600x900 so i wouldn't have the short stubby looking planes but still the nice clarity.

thanks!

S~

8FS_austin Wrote:thanks very much jinixx!

i got both resolutions to work.

although i decided to run with 1280x800 because i didint really like the short stubby looking aircraft with 1600x900

one more question
if 1600x900 is the native does that mean i cant go any higher?
im running a GTX 460 1GB card so it would support a higher res but im not sure about the moniter. i love the clarity of the 1600xXXXX resolutions so i was wondering if i could maybe go something a bit higher than 1600x900 so i wouldn't have the short stubby looking planes but still the nice clarity.

thanks!

S~

It all depends on the monitor.
A lot of times the 'Native Resolution' is either the maximum your monitor will support or the highest you can get on the monitor at the highest refresh rate.
Check both and then do some testing.

But I'd have to say, that the native resolution of your monitor is probably the highest you can go.

S!

8FS_austin Wrote:...i didint really like the short stubby looking aircraft with 1600x900...
Hmm...something not right then. They should not look any stubbier.
Also, if your native res of the monitor is indeed 1600x900, then the smaller res should be 1280x720, not 800, i.e. the ratio should be 16:9

Hi all, Im having a bit of trouble with this,

I have read through the forum very carefully but cant find anything thats helps my solution

(p.s. dont re deirect me to the SAS mod homepage, i have looked there)

Here are the screens to show you what is happening:

[Image: sssssssssss.jpg]

[Image: ssssssssss.jpg]

[Image: ssss.jpg]

As you can see, my native resolution is 1920x1080, so why wont it work?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

AdamB

change Enable_Resize:0 to 1 in your conf.ini that should do it

k ill try that now,

thanks for the help - hope it works