Higher Resolution ?

Whiskey, look around online for a mod called "2Ecran_Wide" . You can either drop it into your mods folder or enable it using JSGME. It will give you a wide screen picture no matter the resolution.

I used it but didn't work for me. It was enabled by JGSME.

so have you got it all working ok now ?

Unfortunatelly it doesn't work for me.

whiskey111 Wrote:It doesn't work for me.
Res: 1920/1080
After manually changed resolution I have black columns on both sides.
What I have to do additionaly to fix it ?
You will have black bars at the menus, but ingame view should fill the screen.
Ecran wide will stretch menus to fill screen, and ingame it moves the speedbar and the map, but you still need to set the conf.ini correctly first.

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,1472.0.html
put "2Ecran_Wide" in your mods file,
sorry i thought you had it in your game .

8FS_Bulau Wrote:You will have black bars at the menus, but ingame view should fill the screen.
OK it works in game. It was my fault because I didn't check it in game and just suggested by main menu view. Sorry for that.

when i do this mt game doesnt start??

That usually means you've set a resolution your monitor doesn't support, or one of the other parameters under the [window] section is incorrect (0 or 1)

Copy and paste the [window] section from your conf.ini in a post here.

i will when i get home.
i dont understand why a 22inch monitor wouldn't support that?
although my 22 has alot of issues with certain resolutions unlike my old 19" did....

Austin,

Start from the Windows Desktop.
Right click anywhere and go to properties or screen resolution (Depending on your version of Windows).
Next look and see what windows recommends as your 'Native Resolution' or what the maximum your monitor will support is. (Most likely this will be what you are working in already).
Write down what the resolution is.
Now, go into the Conf.ini file for your game.
Change the resolution in the game manually to what your native resolution for your monitor is.
Check that you have SaveAspect=0.

Save your Conf.ini
Run the game and check your visuals.

Now you can start to tweak other settings in the Conf.ini to get better graphics or faster rendering.

S!

Well, it works but with a little problem for me. I have set everything in conf.ini and it is working, only in game I can't set map to absolutely right or left so I tried that 2Ecran_Wide program. It made me able to set the map to the screen edge but it aslo made one problem. Now when you have No Cockpit view (Ctrl + F1) those gagues shownig speed, alt, heading... are outstretched like from 4:3 rendered to 16:10. Is there any known fix for this?

Thanks

ok jinnex my native is 1600x900 and i usually run on 1280x800

Tommy544 Wrote:Well, it works but with a little problem for me. I have set everything in conf.ini and it is working, only in game I can't set map to absolutely right or left so I tried that 2Ecran_Wide program. It made me able to set the map to the screen edge but it aslo made one problem. Now when you have No Cockpit view (Ctrl + F1) those gagues shownig speed, alt, heading... are outstretched like from 4:3 rendered to 16:10. Is there any known fix for this?

Thanks

Unfortunately, none that I know of.
You'll also have a problem clicking on bases sometimes in on-line dogfight servers.

S!

8FS_austin Wrote:ok jinnex my native is 1600x900 and i usually run on 1280x800

Try running the game in 1600x900. You should notice a HUGE improvement in visually acuity.

S!