Some questions

Hi there, long time since my last post, I've even lost this site ( been looking for AAA :-)))))
So, I just found out that Zuti 's MDS mod v 1.12 makes it possible even in HSFX 4.1 to rearm-refuel ...the problem is I can't find any link to that. The 1.13 is out but it is supposed to work only with UP, and 1.2 is not out yet ( found no info on HSFX compatibility yet )...so, what's the prcedure ? I suppose dl-ing the whole UP would be nonsense...I swear I couldn't find any download link -cross my heart :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Secondly, I was wondering is it possible to switch to next waypoint when not flying as a sqd. leader ? eg. I fly as wingman, get a few bullets in my *rse and wanna go back home. as a leader, You give the order : back to base - the radio signaller ( or HSI ? -what's it called ????) automatically turns. Since I hate using the map it would be nice to follow the radio signal. Asking every two minutes for direction is quite boring ...Forgive me if this is a stupid question Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily whiteboard animation software

Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. hydraulic motors price

Here we list some of the best investment ideas and tackle the challenge of finding the best safe investments for 2022. What might appear to be one of the best investment ideas to the uninformed could turn out to be one of the worst. Looking at the big picture for GT Invest ideas in 2022, moderation in asset allocation and a balanced investment portfolio will be the most basic key to success.

lavaxgrll

What are the best safety measures to consider when driving a dune buggy off-road?