Sikorsky HRS-3 beta now out at SAS

Andris6000 Wrote:I hope at one beautiful day , we will see a Hind or an Apache Big Grin

I have a model for an F-15 and F-4 Phantom that I got of internet for free. Big Grin

RAF Pilot and Marines on Training on the New Russian Import...Or that is what they are meant to be doing... :lol:

[Image: Chilling.jpg]

Verhängnis Wrote:
Andris6000 Wrote:I hope at one beautiful day , we will see a Hind or an Apache Big Grin

I have a model for an F-15 and F-4 Phantom that I got of internet for free. Big Grin

HELL YEAH . LOLWUT ?
An F-15 ?? OK that Phantom would come in handy against those Mig-21 from SAS but an F15 ?? lol whats next ? A Mig29?

After I finish my current project, maybe a bit of skinning, perhaps a break from my projects after they are done and I might just be able to continue work on an F-4 Phantom, F-15, I don't see many people wanting one...except maybe myself....

Verhängnis Wrote:After I finish my current project, maybe a bit of skinning, perhaps a break from my projects after they are done and I might just be able to continue work on an F-4 Phantom, F-15, I don't see many people wanting one...except maybe myself....
Sorry, Verhängnis, but isn't this getting well off topic? If you want to start a thread on your WIP, then do so...

There has been a minor revision to the HRS-3 beta, but basically it seems to be working ok. It takes new flying skills to master, but it's great fun. With a Bell 47 in the pipeline too, choppers seem to be in fashion...

RadPig94 Wrote:
Lefty Hartnett Wrote:wow----
need a bell huey! Big Grin

already in progres Smile

This is a Landmark for the IL-2 flight-sim... the future looks mighty nice 8)
Some BIG Surprises will arrive soon...very soon...

Congratulations to all those involved in this Helicopter project!
BRAVO!!!
BRAVISSIMO!!

i can't wait for the helicopter projects to get going smoothly, because i wouldn't mind flying a Super Stallion or a Super Frelon
[Image: BLT2_2-USMC-20070402.jpg]
[Image: Super_Frelon_4.jpg]

Yeah :roll:

Heh heh heh, stick that in your pipe and smoke it, heli-cynics! Oh and while I'm no admin or anything, can we please not see this turn into a picture thread for people asking for other kinds of helis?

P/O W. 'Moggy' Cattermole Wrote:Heh heh heh, stick that in your pipe and smoke it, heli-cynics! Oh and while I'm no admin or anything, can we please not see this turn into a picture thread for people asking for other kinds of helis?
+1 to that.

Perhaps we should apply the 'universal assumption of requests' principle here: if it has a rotor, and flew (or might have done if it had been built, rather than just sketched on the back of an envelope, in the case of German designs :wink: ), you may assume for the purposes of this forum that it has already been suggested... Tongue

WOW.
Now I can make a Screamin' Mimi skin!!!

WhoDatNotSayin Wrote:...rather than just sketched on the back of an envelope, in the case of German designs :wink: )

Lots of German Helicopters Flew, Alot of their planes flew aswell, Only fair to say that about Luft '46.

For now i'll stick to DCS blackshark, this thing is a b**** to fly, but hey, its a chopper, its in il2, and its a great target for any beginners reading this!

Sean your so wrong! this heli is so easy to fly!!!