Several Maps don't show up ( UP 1.8 and FMB )

I've got some trouble with my UP 1.8, I only recently switched to UP 1.8 ( before this I was using HSFX 4.0 but many here already know that ) and when I try the FMB on, some of the maps just don't show up, such as North-Korea and several others, I was trying to install the East Africa map and now wanting to install Andalucia and some more maps.

I checked the maps folder but while they all really are there, they won't show up in FMB, I already tried to install the UP 2.1 but it turned out in a failure, and I spent the entire night trying to get it done.

So what's going on with those maps ?? Did I do something wrong about this ??

It's also because the UP systems is a completely new thing for me and don't know much about it myself so I really need help on this one.

When we were using the AAA UI, I knew pretty well how to deal with it, but not anymore on the UP systems.

So Frustrating

Where are the map folders you are talking about (path), and where is the all.ini you have been editing to install new maps?

HSFX Folder to Maps Folder to all.ini file

Files Folder to Maps Folder to all.ini file

They did say something about a Mapmod Folder but I'm afraid I don't have one of those in there, even then, it was mentionned that if I don't have this, I'd have to create one myself, but I think it was more for those using the AAA UI 1.2 that was working with 4.08m but not 4.09m for patches.

Make sure there are not duplicate map folders and all.ini somewhere in the MODS folder (if you have one) that are taking precendence. The game will use what it finds in the MODS folder first, and ignore any duplicates in the Files folder.

Yeah there is a MOD folder somewhere, but did you meant the one called -MODS ?? Or the one in HSFX Maps ??

Some stuff can be case sensitive

If it is named -MODS (with the minus sign), then it is disabled and has no effect. I'm asking about a MODS folder that is enabled (no minus sign), and has any Maps, or MapMods folders. I'm not sure about the folder ...\HSFX\Maps\ ... I thought that was something in UP 2.01, not 1.8
In any case, it sound like that folder would only apply when you used the HSFX switcher or JSGME to switch to HSFX.

Normally maps install in UP to ...Files\maps, and there should be an all.ini in there. But you can also install maps to ...MODS\Maps, or ...MODS\MapMods\Maps\ and any all.ini in those folders will take precedence over the one in the Files folder location. It's a basic game loading hierarchy.

If you have been installing new maps into the Files folder, and editing the all.ini there, then check and make sure any MODS folders you have are disabled (rename with minus sign), and see if the maps you installed show up.

Tried and failed...Again :roll:

I give up on this. Sad