[MAPMOD] NTL_Darwin_1942-43 Final Released

Hello Neil !
Thank you for a great Map, got it installed o.k. (i hope) but i cannot save a Mission :roll: (which is usually due to a missing object(s).
I'm using UP2.1.
When installing your objects i found "Objects.ini" 2 places , in Files folder and in Mods/STD Confusedhock:
Were did I cock-it-up
ColaBen

ColaBen Wrote:Hello Neil !
Thank you for a great Map, got it installed o.k. (i hope) but i cannot save a Mission :roll: (which is usually due to a missing object(s).
I'm using UP2.1.
When installing your objects i found "Objects.ini" 2 places , in Files folder and in Mods/STD Confusedhock:
Were did I cock-it-up
ColaBen

See below

Cheers, Neil Smile

Added seperate version for Ultrapack users to first post.

Cheers, Neil Smile

Hi' Neil !
Thanks for the answer, unfortunately the Mediafire link is allmost dead Cry
ColaBen

Yep, it seems Mediafire servers are having maintenance or something done at the moment. Should all be well and good shortly. Try again later Wink

Edit: Link working fine now Big Grin

Cheers, Neil Smile

G'day all Wink

A small fix (see first post) has been posted to remove a few fences that were at the end of one of Paraps runways.....ooops!!

If you downloaded the map before 02/09/10 just download and replace the actors.static you have installed with the one in the archive.

You don't need the fix if you download after the date and time of this post Wink

Cheers, Neil Smile

Hello Neil
Got the updated version o.k. and now all works Big Grin
Thanks for a great Map.
ColaBen

Filefront links to replace Mediafire links (Page 1)

Cheers, Neil Smile

Hi Neil,

As a member of a french virtual squadron flying on Spitfires we might be interested in flying over your map. Do you know if someone did a japanese bomber campaign over Darwin using your map ?
Thanks.

Anyone know if this has been updated for 4.10.1?