new P-51s HSFX vs. UltraPack

Ace-of-Aces sorry if my question is stupid and prejudices your observations. Did you take your data on the same map of HSFX and UltraPack? And were the weather (temperature) conditions the same?
I use Zinfomod too and get different data on different maps with different weather conditions. The subject you examine is very important for me because I love to visit the WarClouds Server where mods are allowed.
Sorry again for my impudence as well as my bad english... And thank you for your effort.
Respectfully,
Drugstore

Bob_Drugstore_Arp Wrote:Ace-of-Aces sorry if my question is stupid and prejudices your observations.
No question is stupid imho

Bob_Drugstore_Arp Wrote:Did you take your data on the same map of HSFX and UltraPack? And were the weather (temperature) conditions the same?
Yes

And unlike some mod makers I used the standard atmosphere map by BBury to do all my testing on

Why?

Because most if not all real world data has been converted to standard atmospheric conditions, and when not it is typically noted on the report

Thus my comparisons are apples to apples

Where as others are still using the Crimea map or some other map to do thier testing and or flight model development on

In which case their comparisons are apples to lampshades Wink

Bob_Drugstore_Arp Wrote:I use Zinfomod too and get different data on different maps with different weather conditions.
Bingo!

Which is why the standard atmospheric map by BBury is the only map that should be used for flight model testing and or development!

Bob_Drugstore_Arp Wrote:The subject you examine is very important for me because I love to visit the WarClouds Server where mods are allowed.
You and me both!

Bob_Drugstore_Arp Wrote:Sorry again for my impudence as well as my bad english... And thank you for your effort.
Don't be sorry!

You questions are better than most if not all of the english first folks! Wink

Ace-of-Aces thank you for the comprehensive answer. Now knowing that I never join to WarClouds with "UltraPacked" client, always will switch to HSFX. :wink:
I don't want to drive the P-51D 5NT that was made in 13th friday's drunk afternoon Big Grin

Bob_Drugstore_Arp Wrote:Ace-of-Aces thank you for the comprehensive answer.
My pleasure!

Bob_Drugstore_Arp Wrote:Now knowing that I never join to WarClouds with "UltraPacked" client, always will switch to HSFX. :wink:
I don't want to drive the P-51D 5NT that was made in 13th friday's drunk afternoon Big Grin
LOL!

That is the perfect analogy! Big Grin