Ju 87 SCW

Hello very good, I was wondering if any modifier would not be able to make the next part of the Stuka have thus the first model of stuka participated in the Spanish civil war.

Here I leave a photo's most emblematic of the estuka participated in Spain..

[Image: Stuka_002.jpg]

sorry mi bad inglish

in Spanish

Me gustari que si algun Moder, pudiera hacer aun que solo fuera un mod que agregara el carenado del tren de aterrizaje del stuka que participo en la guerra civil española..

He actually is not asking that much: he asks for modelling the gears (as modelling the full plane is too much) and add it to a Ju87B...

ALLIA29@: has pensado en comunicarte con Karabas del foro Aviaskin (tambien suele visitar el SAS)? han trabajado un pack de Ju87 que incluye trabajo 3d para algunas nuevas variantes.

Puesto que el foro aviakins tambien se interesa en la guerra civil espanola (tienen in CR32 en progreso! Big Grin ), de seguro puede interesarles la idea de solamente modelar el tren de aterrizaje para simular un Ju87A.

The Ju87A engine cowling is slightly different from the Ju87B as well, as is the tail & canopy (especially the rear gunner position). I have pics if anyone needs them.

Cheers,

Fafnir_6

Yes, we know Smile but he is asking "at least" to just do the gears to "pretend" the A version, as a full model would be too much work :wink:

Someone is working on an A model so I gather.

Yeah, Dreamk (the guy who made the He51 and He45) said he has one in the works and also an early He111.