Question for the Experts

How would I work out an Objects projected top speed?

Just give me an example if you can such as the Size/Surfuce of the object, the weight, the thrust, lift and the drag. Then what is the mathematical formula or whatever for working out the objects top speed and acceleration.

Sorry if it's a hard question but some of you guys in the community being either experts or pilot I thought you might be able to explain it to me.

That is a very difficult question to answer in general. It depends strongly on the shape of the object, the propelling force, air temperature+pressure, if you go uphill/downhill etc. For a sphere, you have a friction coefficient of 0.47 while for seemingly similar shapes it's different:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_coefficient
The force and, hence, the maximum speed can then be calculated using the drag equation,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_equation
This, however, is only true if you have the case of laminar airflow where drag grows with the square of the speed. If it becomes turbulent (as in the case of a wing ripped off), the force increases drastically, proportional to higher orders of the speed and, therefore, the maximum airspeed is lowered.
So, you see, while it's quite easy to predict the maximum speed of a sphere in laminar airflow, it becomes very difficult if you look at, e.g., a human being or even a "well-behaved" plane shape.

WW2 aircraft designers sometimes got it wrong too. If you look, there's a fair few projects that never cut the mustard for that very reason.

This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. Picrew

You have several options to search for a family lawyer based on your location. But it is always important to hire a lawyer who can help you in understanding best child custody lawyers Boynton Beach options you have. Also, the lawyer will present you in the course whenever the need arises.

The return on investment, in this parlance, is known as 'yield.' crop yield per acre In the real terms, though the token rate of interest payable on bonds is fixed, the yield tends to change with a number of factors, such as change in prevailing interest rates in the economy and inflation.

KicksCrew is a well-known online store that specializes in selling sneakers and other footwear products. As a sneaker enthusiast myself, I have made several purchases from KicksCrew over the years, and I can confidently say that they are a legitimate company.

One thing that sets KicksCrew apart from other sneaker retailers is their ability to sell on trend and consistently offer the latest and most sought-after styles. They have a team of experts who are always on the lookout for the hottest sneaker releases and trends, ensuring that they are always stocked with the latest and greatest footwear products.

Furthermore, KicksCrew takes pride in their commitment to quality and authenticity. They only sell authentic sneakers from reputable brands, so customers can rest assured that they are getting a genuine product.

You can search for financial investment partners in Saudi Arabia  by networking, attending industry events, and seeking assistance from business organizations or professional services firms.

Business news is a critical source of information for anyone interested in the world of commerce and finance. From the latest trends and developments in the stock market to updates on new products and services, business news keeps us informed about the ever-changing landscape of the global economy.

Business news also provides us with valuable insights into the challenges and opportunities facing different industries and sectors. It helps us understand the impact of economic policies and decisions, and provides us with a window into the strategies and practices of successful businesses and entrepreneurs.

To determine an object's projected top speed, you would need to consider factors such as its size, weight, thrust, lift, and drag. The specific mathematical formula or approach to calculating the object's top speed and acceleration depends on the characteristics of the object and the context in which it operates.

For example, in the case of an aircraft, you would need to take into account of cheap assignment helper its aerodynamic properties, engine power, wing area, air density, and other relevant variables. By using principles from aerodynamics and physics, you can employ equations such as the lift equation, drag equation, and equations of motion to estimate the object's top speed and acceleration.