[MOD] Charly Golf effect mod

I tried out the Charlie Golf mod with UP3.0....and it works OK without the class files. With them in it hangs up the mission loading at the a/c. Has anyone tried to selectively remove/add the class files to see which ones are clashing?

fabianfred Wrote:I tried out the Charlie Golf mod with UP3.0....and it works OK without the class files. With them in it hangs up the mission loading at the a/c. Has anyone tried to selectively remove/add the class files to see which ones are clashing?

I still haven't got UP so I can't test it out sorry.
But I could release a waay better effect mod if you like, it is already finished Big Grin
It also works with PAT smoke mod, and it has some more effects like realistic gunsmoke.

Does this mod work with 4.10?

Archer

you said above

Quote:I still haven't got UP so I can't test it out sorry.
But I could release a waay better effect mod if you like, it is already finished Big Grin
It also works with PAT smoke mod, and it has some more effects like realistic gunsmoke.

does this new effect mod work with 4.101?

cheers mate

slipper

slipper Wrote:Archer

you said above

Quote:I still haven't got UP so I can't test it out sorry.

does this new effect mod work with 4.101?

cheers mate

slipper

I made the new effect mod in the same il2 version: il2 4.09m
But I don't know if it wil work with 4.101

Hi!

I've been using this mod for months. It's one of the best in my opinion. But it has an interesting (and annoying) effect: Ships don't sink! Confusedhock:
Yes, the merchant ships do not sink even after being hit by a torpedoes salvo.
I've carried out tests with Uranium/Plutonium mods both in UP/HSFX and with the stock game. No problem. But when I had Charly Golf activated...ships did not sink.
They got damaged after the impact but remained sailing, same course/speed. :evil:
Maybe someone could explain the reasons for that so that I can fix the problem.
Game version: 4.09 + UP 2.01

Many Thanks! Big Grin