[P-39 Airacobra] serious problem with the cockpit

I have this problem where some instruments of the P-39 are messed up.
The artificial horizon, the compass and the gun reticule are not showing up correctly. The whole cockpit looks like its has a problem.

This is only the case with the P-39D1, D2, N & 400 series.(assuming they all share the same cockpit type)
all the other ones (Q1, Q10, P63) work normally.

what would cause this?

[Image: 9760e8.jpg]

HusarDerLuft Wrote:I have this problem where some instruments of the P-39 are messed up.
The artificial horizon, the compass and the gun reticule are not showing up correctly. The whole cockpit looks like its has a problem.

This is only the case with the P-39D1, D2, N & 400 series.(assuming they all share the same cockpit type)

what would cause this?

Can someone help this gentleman, please?

Fireskull Smile

what cockpit repaint are you using?

I have the P-39 Open cockpit mod.
Inside this mod there are 3 folders -

Only the P-39N as well as the other planes who use this cockpit are affected. (D1, D2, P-400) The Q1 & Q10 are normal.

I took the P-39N-1 folder out of the mod and that fixed it! - (now I cannot open the door on the Aircobra -)

There seems to be a conflict with this mod.

Sad

HusarDerLuft Wrote:I have this problem where some instruments of the P-39 are messed up.

what would cause this?

Good day,

I moved this to the IL2 Mods Trouble Shooting.

Can someone help him?

Fireskull Smile

Fireskull Wrote:

what would cause this?

Can someone help this gentleman, please?

Fireskull Smile
Are your comments like that one counted as bumpety-bumps?

Fireskull Wrote:

what would cause this?

Good day,

I moved this to the IL2 Mods Trouble Shooting.

Can someone help him?

Fireskull Smile

KG64_Cnopicilin, I am not sure what you mean. :wink:

Fireskull Smile