Neiva T-25 Universal

Hello! Gentlemen is a pleasure for me to be with you here in the forum! I would ask you to help as my first topic for creation of aircraft Neiva T-25 Universal. The Neiva T-25 was developed by Universal Neiva in the 1960s, with the task of replacing the North-American T-6 in the advanced education of the Brazilian Air Force Cadets. The first prototype made its maiden flight on 09/04/66. I have some prints of the project began but I have some doubts, How to create the Virtual Cockpit, and mainly exporting to the Il2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles 1946.
Thank you for your attention and care!
follows some pictures below![Image: Printpainel.JPG]

[Image: 556.jpg]

[Image: 5566.jpg]

Oh my! A new WIP!

foxaiai Wrote:Hello! Gentlemen is a pleasure for me to be with you here in the forum! I would ask you to help as my first topic for creation of aircraft Neiva T-25 Universal. The Neiva T-25 was developed by Universal Neiva in the 1960s, with the task of replacing the North-American T-6 in the advanced education of the Brazilian Air Force Cadets. The first prototype made its maiden flight on 09/04/66. I have some prints of the project began but I have some doubts, How to create the Virtual Cockpit, and mainly exporting to the Il2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles 1946.
Thank you for your attention and care!
follows some pictures below![Image: Printpainel.JPG]

Hello, foxaiai

This is WIP and you are asking for help, so I moved this to the WIP-BETA-MODS Discussion Section Forum.

Fireskull Smile

Hello everybody!
The excuse my mistake is I'm new
here!
But thanks for the advice!

hello you some updates of the T-25
ja tou making the internal structure of the original as I found I doing something please help i proximo.Por Statute of sending light setting
export incentives.
Thank you!
[Image: 01_online.jpg]

[Image: 02_online.jpg]

[Image: 03_online.jpg]

[Image: 04_online.jpg]