Bf109 G-2 TROP Werner Schroer

Bravo, superbly done!!!! What technique you used for weathering and emphasizing rivets?

Planemad Wrote:
KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:It already has a canopy.

I mean a clear glass canopy, not the same colour as the plane :roll:

Panemad
Just remove the tapes

Oh, Cheers, as I put the glass canopy on last :wink:

Planemad

Beautiful 109 m8, well done. Big Grin

LeBigTed Wrote:WOOOW !!! She is AWESOME !!! I hope you will present it to some contests, that of course you will winn !!!!!
Will you present it on a diorama, or someting like that ? (if yes, I hope you will continue to share photos ;o)
Have you finished the paint yet, because you left masks on the canopy ? Or will you add more details ?

Ted

If this 109 presented it a design contest in January in barcelona, and the intention is to bring it into a mini diorama with a pilot and a mechanic but not is if I give time to finish everything, since 109 is even missing end some details...

Thank you for commenting now that it is a pleasure to make models and that people like built them and painted

Sorry for my bad English

gmitar Wrote:Bravo, superbly done!!!! What technique you used for weathering and emphasizing rivets?

I use the oil painting, and patience that is dry, panel lines moving them also with very dissolved oil paintings, but you always need to be aware that before doing anything that you have to varnish the aircraft with a glossy lacquer solvent other than the Humbrol.

I use to TAMIYA solvent varnish, is LACQUER THINER, and for the OLE you use HUMBROL THINER and thus not eaten the painting below...

in two months, Rioja videos on youtube of as working with paintings to the oil painting...

Thanks for commenting

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:
Planemad Wrote:
KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:It already has a canopy.

I mean a clear glass canopy, not the same colour as the plane :roll:

Panemad
Just remove the tapes

OK, if accurate, is just this masking tape...When you remove the tape is the fishing this completely finished

Buglord Wrote:Beautiful 109 m8, well done. Big Grin

Thanks

Planemad Wrote:Oh, Cheers, as I put the glass canopy on last :wink:

Planemad

I don't understand...
Forgive me

Hello everyone, I have already finished 109, for the next job that cannot be if it will be a Brewster Buffalo..

Best regards

[Image: terminado9.jpg]

[Image: terminado8.jpg]

[Image: terminado7.jpg]

[Image: terminado3.jpg]

[Image: terminado2.jpg]

[Image: terminado1.jpg]

[Image: terminado5.jpg]

[Image: terminado4.jpg]

That's just too awesome!

10 points and a parrot sticker!

NOW that what I'm talking about :Smile)

A very BIG well done :Smile)

Planemad

Magnificent work allia , i really like the weathering you have done on this desert bird. :-D

Gracias a todos. Tanks to all

Mr. Buglord AAS does not allow .gif animated avatars to be used

Please look at the rules

Deutschmark Wrote:There are no signatures allowed here and avatars are not to be animated.
If you do have an avatar animated gift from the old forum please remove it and
Replace it with a non animated jpg, if after some time we see any animated gifts,
then we will remove them ourselves.

*EDIT* Cheers DM

Planemad