stuka_40_FX_MOD

Hey_Joe Wrote:
Quote:(put a "-" sign in front of its folder) then you can activate them one at a time, start the game and
check which one causing the problem.

Eureka! I finally have your fx pack working correctly...the live time's new value of 5.0 from 15.0 is ok also. Smile

My problem was having a cinema fx's loaded in my mods folder. Seems as if these, plus yours were too much for my system to handle, or possibly a conflict.

At any rate, now the stuka_40_FX_MOD runs, and looks outstanding.

I appreciate you taking the time to help me out with this stuka_40. :wink:

Thanks, HJ
You are welcome,the point is that Most mod users don't read the readme file inside the mods pack, if you had read the read me file i wrote"
THIS EFFECT PACK IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OTHER RELESES BEFORE (Uranium, Gold,...) OR ANY OTHER EFFECT PACKS OR MODS WHICH INVOLVES THE EFFECTS COUNTED BELOW." that way you could avoid problems in your game.You can't never have two different mods or files that refer to same action at the same time (it will cause conflict or crash specially if the class files are involved in the mod pack). As i know many effects packs out there have many common files so you have to decide and choose one pack! :wink:

You are welcome,the point is that Most mod users don't read the readme file inside the mods pack, if you had read the read me file i wrote"
THIS EFFECT PACK IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OTHER RELESES BEFORE (Uranium, Gold,...) OR ANY OTHER EFFECT PACKS OR MODS WHICH INVOLVES THE EFFECTS COUNTED BELOW." that way you could avoid problems in your game.You can't never have two different mods or files that refer to same action at the same time (it will cause conflict or crash specially if the class files are involved in the mod pack). As i know many effects packs out there have many common files so you have to decide and choose one pack! :wink:[/quote]

I read the Readme...Honest!
At least I did the static .ini right. Tongue

Seriously though, guess I was just hoping against hope that one could have it all. Get a cake and eat it all too, if you know what I mean...

Well now I know better... :oops:

Funny how the brain works sometimes...or dosen't.

Cheers, HJ

Big Grin

Stuka, thank you very much for your mod ! 8) :!: