New Fokker D7

Ha Ha Ha, I like your style Dm & CK Team :lol:

Cows lol :lol:

Thanks this has MADE my day Tongue

So will we see the fish when we play a U-Boats and ship ect, ect and Will we be able to kill birds, or birds hit us when we are flying?

Hawker17 Wrote:One question though, when can i buy this beauty?

Yes When :?:

Planemad

Sorry if my personal opinion upset anyone.
I'm not suggesting that the product will be terrible; DM knows that I have always advocated he follow his dream which I think is commendable.
I'm just worried a game is being produced which may just be compared to RoF, and may not be as good. But who is to say? We will see Wink

With RoF, though, my point is that there are certain departments which are more important than others. I'm all for as many sims as possible, but if you've invested a lot of money, DM, I don't want to see you go broke! Big Grin
I mean, graphics, DM, FM and the campaign are probably the most important aspects for an offline user. The flare gun is a neat feature, but on this list is really low down.

But we will see Tongue I welcome all new sims, I just hope this works out for you, DM.
Just my two pence anyway.

Planemad Wrote:Ha Ha Ha, I like your style Dm & CK Team :lol:
Cows lol :lol:
Thanks this has MADE my day Tongue

So will we see the fish when we play a U-Boats and ship ect, ect and Will we be able to kill birds, or birds hit us when we are flying?

Hawker17 Wrote:One question though, when can i buy this beauty?
Yes When :?:
Planemad

Yes you will see fish when your in a U-boat and you are looking from outside
View if they just happen to be around you.
Bird strikes will be there if you happen to collide with a bird and you will take
On some kind of damage to your plane from it.

When, I will be able to tell you better sometime after the first of the year.

Deutschmark

Do not concern your self about me going broke Philip!
I retired at age 46, you don't retire at 46 when your in need of money Philip.

RoF has its good points and CK will have its good points as well.
And the flair gun is not the only thing that CK has Philip.

Deutschmark

Deutschmark Wrote:Yes you will see fish when your in a U-boat and you are looking from outside
View if they just happen to be around you.
Bird strikes will be there if you happen to collide with a bird and you will take
On some kind of damage to your plane from it.

When, I will be able to tell you better sometime after the first of the year.

Deutschmark

This all sound SO very exciting Tongue Man I love reading and studying the First World War, I have dreamed of a game like this for years, and like I have said many a time, You are turning MY DREAM into a reality Big Grin

Thank you so, SO much Deutschmark and all of the CK Team :Smile)

Planemad

Planemad Wrote:This all sound SO very exciting Tongue Man I love reading and studying the First World War, I have dreamed of a game like this for years, and like I have said many a time, You are turning MY DREAM into a reality Big Grin

Thank you so, SO much Deutschmark and all of the CK Team :Smile)

Planemad

Hey Planemad, i had the same dream! :wink: I'm very happy with this great project full of innovations. All my respect to the CK team.

Well Mr. Hawker17 they do say 'Great mind do think a-like'

Planemad

Big Grin

Wow....flare guns, cows....how about rideable horses LOL....Again, well done Deutsch and CK team!

Nice screens. DM, will the graphics engine support anti-aliasing? That was a limitation of the IL2 engine of course..

P/O W. 'Moggy' Cattermole Wrote:Nice screens. DM, will the graphics engine support anti-aliasing?
That was a limitation of the IL2 engine of course..

Yes it does, its a up todate very powerful graphics engine in this sim.

Deutschmark

that's good to hear

When this VSF sim was first put out we did a test of the graphics engine in this sim
We just wanted to see if it would handle it where most other sims would chock one
Of the guys on the beta team had made the model of the ship the Bismarck
Its over 1 million ploys big, we use for a PC a duel core 4 gig RAM and a Nvidia 9000
Something card, the graphics engine in this sim not only render one of them but two of
Them in a full VSF technology way.

[Image: Biz.jpg]

Deutschmark

WOW Confusedhock:

Look at the Bismarck Confusedhock: She looks AMAZING :Smile)

So will sea battles be that and ships in CK look that good? Because if they do this'll be one heck of a game :!: :Smile) :Smile) :Smile)

BUT - for the ships could you add crew around the ship e.g manning the guns, or walking around, or looking through telescopes like in Empire and Napoleon Total War :wink:

Planemad

Planemad Wrote:WOW Confusedhock: Look at the Bismarck....
So will sea battles be that and ships in CK look that good? Because if they do this'll be one heck of a game.

Planemad

Yes! you can adjust the graphics in this sim to what ever your PC can handle.

Deutschmark