My 1/72's-I regret not posting these earlier!

I have made a few good scale models in the past few years, but never got around to sharing them.

This was due to the fact that I don't have any high-quality digital cameras around, and the only camera available was on my phone [NOT a high-quality built-in device Cry ], and I wasn't part of AAS when I made the Spitfire Mk.V seen in my Facebook album.

[My privacy settings on FB prevented y'all from seeing my Pics there, so please scroll down the page, you should be able to see them all]

Please forgive the seeming lack of quality, they're from a phone.
The cat in the album is the one who sat on the Hellcat I made :-?

This content is currently unavailable

Can you post somewhere else as I do not nor do I want Facebook

Thank you

Planemad

we need to be friends w/ you to view your photos. Either upload them to photobucket or lower your privacy settings so we can creep...err i mean view the photos.

...or we can just be friends

All models shown are 1/72 scale.

I like to be creative with my models and do certain 'custom' paint schemes, like what I did with the red portion of the nose on my Bf-109G-6 here.
[Image: DemonSpitfireAaroncatsitsonHellcat017.jpg]

[Image: DemonSpitfireAaroncatsitsonHellcat016.jpg]

[Image: DemonSpitfireAaroncatsitsonHellcat015.jpg]

[Image: DemonSpitfireAaroncatsitsonHellcat014.jpg]

[Image: DemonSpitfireAaroncatsitsonHellcat013.jpg]

My workplace.
[Image: DemonSpitfireAaroncatsitsonHellcat012.jpg]

This is the Hellcat my cat laid on. As you may see, the right langing gear is broken but mended now. [Sorry for the horrid lighting]
I added a weathering effect to the exhaust, but due to the bad lighting, it didn't show up in these pics.
[Image: DemonSpitfireAaroncatsitsonHellcat011.jpg]

[Image: DemonSpitfireAaroncatsitsonHellcat010.jpg]

[Image: DemonSpitfireAaroncatsitsonHellcat009.jpg]

[Image: DemonSpitfireAaroncatsitsonHellcat008.jpg]
THE ONE RESPONSIBLE!!!!
[Image: Helpfulclerk011.jpg]

[Image: DemonSpitfireAaroncatsitsonHellcat007.jpg]

DEMON SPIT
[Image: DemonSpitfireAaroncatsitsonHellcat006.jpg]

I'm very proud of this model, since it's the first one I made. As you can see, I used a certain stringy glue to make the radio mast.
[Image: DemonSpitfireAaroncatsitsonHellcat005.jpg]

Nice Cat model is that a Hasegawa or Tamiya kit. The aircraft are pretty sweet also !!!

.041 Safety Wire Wrote:Nice Cat model is that a Hasegawa or Tamiya kit. The aircraft are pretty sweet also !!!

The spit is from Revell, the 109 is Academy, the F6F is Hobbyboss, the 262 was actually from an old Matchbox kit, And the cat is just plain obnoxious.

Thanks for posting them here Tongue

Very good models you have there, my two favourites are the Bf-109 G-6 with the red on the nose, and the Me-262,

You should be real proud of them :Smile)

Planemad

Hi Mate,

Thanks for posting it, I really like your models !!! The Hellcat is very nice, congratulations !!!!! Did you do other planes ?

Cheers ;o)

Ted

For my other models, I have a 1/48 B-25 with a wierd, unorthodox paint scheme that's been sitting under my workplace for a while.

Currently I'm working on an A6M5, and have yet to start a P-40C that came with Flying Tiger markings and Decals.