Bugs in 4.10m

Gentlemen, you may write and describe bugs and errors here you found in IL-2 4.10m, so Team Daidalos might have a look:

- Like the error with the undercarriage of the Hs-129. If you loose it - you still can land on two invisibly wheels!

- Problem with throttle from Saitek i.e. X-65F. Right throttle only works with 110% and 55%.
Saitek throttles lost calibration

- P38 - when I switch the position light on, a reflexion on the HUD switches off and vice versa

Please keep in mind - before you publish an error or bug - be sure it's not a feature!
Always read the manual first - please!

Jambo :wink:

First of all, I want to thank all of you for your hard work and dedication in producing v4.10m. You have done our community a great service while sacrificing your personal time. I personally appreciate your generosity.

I've noticed a bug in the instrument panel of the La-7. Between v4.09m and 4.10m, an instrument cannot be seen now. It appears as a black hole.

Jambo Wrote:Gentlemen, you may write and describe bugs and errors here you found in IL-2 4.10m, so Team Daidalos might have a look:

- Like the error with the undercarriage of the Hs-129. If you loose it - you still can land on two invisibly wheels!

- Problem with throttle from Saitek i.e. X-65F. Right throttle only works with 110% and 55%.
Saitek throttles lost calibration

- P38 - when I switch the position light on, a reflexion on the HUD switches off and vice versa

Please keep in mind - before you publish an error or bug - be sure it's not a feature!
Always read the manual first - please!

Jambo :wink:

everytime i press the "I" button the engines turn on or off Smile