[MOD] Realistic fire

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: cant bellive my eyes...............

Would there be volcanic eruption textures in there?

wtf the smoke and fire doesnt even changed at all for me.... Tongue

"realistic" is not the word that strikes me, this looks way too "solid" for my taste.
not critizizing the effort just wondering about tasts.

more intense maybe.

especially for frame rates.

Hi am new and , how do i install mods like this 1? i dont know so much how to install mods.

kidler Wrote:Hi am new and , how do i install mods like this 1? i dont know so much how to install mods.

Just drop into your MODS folder and that's it. Smile

I dont got any mods folder. only 1 from UP 2.01.

Creat and MODS folder a put the mod into the MODS Folder and you should have this MOD.

[Image: hereshow.jpg]

Panemad

Ok so i create the ''MODS'' folder before i install UP or can i create it after. And when i have created the MODS folder can i put this ''New fire'' mod at the ''MODS'' folder.

I am asking this cuase , when i patched to 4.10 and then installed UP i found a MODS folder and in it it was 2 Read me file but they was named like'' Dont delete this'' something like that.

And last question , What is a AC installer and where i download .

whoa that's really nice...bit too much grey in it...shady...too dense. but since you did the fire only...you brought us FIRE! :twisted:

LeBigTed Wrote:
Proto Wrote:Who is the Smoke Texture :-?
Smoke Texture by Soccarista, you can find it here

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...18&t=28669

Nice mod with those fire effects !!! Thanks for sharing ;o)

Ted

Where should i install the fire .

In your Mods folder - Or if using JSGME (Ultra@Pack & HSFX) Install in you JSGME MODS folder and then activated it in the JSGME

Planemad

ridiculous skin Confusedhock:

Planemad Wrote:In your Mods folder - Or if using JSGME (Ultra@Pack & HSFX) Install in you JSGME MODS folder and then activated it in the JSGME

Planemad
Sorry, slightly confused.

You take the entire folder, starting from the one named "IL2" and place it into jsgmemods and then activate it?

Yes, but in the folder you downloaded (This Mod) create a new folder called Files and add all of the mod files to that folder.

Like so
[Image: filesfolder.jpg]

[Image: insidezf.jpg]

Planemad