4.10m Generic Mod Activator (Self Installer)

yes, delete the class files.

Roblex Wrote:The JSGME file Jinx provided has:-

01_TrackIr 6Dof 4.10m

I would think it fair to assume he would not include the mod unless he expected it to work which is why I mentioned that it does not work for me.
Ah, gotcha.

JAMF Wrote:

01_TrackIr 6Dof 4.10m

I would think it fair to assume he would not include the mod unless he expected it to work which is why I mentioned that it does not work for me.
Ah, gotcha.

If after install, the 6Dof doesn't work, let me know. I may have forgetten to include the new IL-2 FB.exe file in that pack.

S!

{HVY-E}Jinxx Wrote:yes, delete the class files.

Sorry what files are those and in which directory are they stored in? Any file extensions they go by?

{HVY-E}Jinxx Wrote:
JAMF Wrote:

01_TrackIr 6Dof 4.10m

Ah, gotcha.

If after install, the 6Dof doesn't work, let me know. I may have forgetten to include the new IL-2 FB.exe file in that pack.

S!

It does not work for me. No X, Y or Z

gpang788 Wrote:
{HVY-E}Jinxx Wrote:yes, delete the class files.

Sorry what files are those and in which directory are they stored in? Any file extensions they go by?
Please let me know when you recieve a reply for this question. Thanks TC

Instructions updated with IL-2fb.exe for 6Dof.
D/L the file and extract it to your IL-2 Main directory.
Your 6Dof should now function correctly.

S!

Hi, Thank you for the IL2 mods. I have followed your instructions and all appear correctly in the JSGME format. I then add them to the game and the name IL2 Sturmovic appears in the right column.When in the game nothing appears to have changed. Example, I still have a boarder around the map key [m] when flying.

Kindesr regards,
Peter

peterjohnw Wrote:Hi, Thank you for the IL2 mods. I have followed your instructions and all appear correctly in the JSGME format. I then add them to the game and the name IL2 Sturmovic appears in the right column.When in the game nothing appears to have changed. Example, I still have a boarder around the map key [m] when flying.

Kindesr regards,
Peter

Need a little bit more information.
Perhaps a screen shot or two.

S!

{HVY-E}Jinxx Wrote:Instructions updated with IL-2fb.exe for 6Dof.
D/L the file and extract it to your IL-2 Main directory.
Your 6Dof should now function correctly.

S!

Thanks. I put it in my jsgmemods\01_TrackIr 6Dof 4.10m\ folder and it all works fine now.

I just want to say you guys are FRIGGIN AWSOME!!! Thank you so much to every one and there efforts ~S~ to you all.

Reap

Mod pack updated with self installer.

Big Grin

Is there any way to use mods WITHOUT having UP or HSFX? I have two copies of IL-2, one with UP and one with HSFX (however I don't have a backup copy but don't want to completely reinstall IL-2 x3 to have one ((help please?)))

DalekBen Wrote:Is there any way to use mods WITHOUT having UP or HSFX? I have two copies of IL-2, one with UP and one with HSFX (however I don't have a backup copy but don't want to completely reinstall IL-2 x3 to have one ((help please?)))
There's always the SAS mod activator.