the ground

i say it would be unrealistic then to be in game.sooo back to atually being artillery as in first post. :|

They never really came up with a powerful enough engine for the Tiger, never mind this thing. Also German tanks needed to be transported by rail close enough to the battle field, and the Tiger needed to have it's outer wheels removed for rail transport in order to fit onto a car.
Moving this thing anywhere would be out of the question.

do FLYING tanks count as artillery? Tongue
[Image: russian_flying_tank.jpg]

yenosyesnynenoey uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh i guess :-?

Idea mines for on runways toblowup planes :lol: and ground vehicles and sea mines to ruin every ships day Idea

for AAA just select the lerch, set qmb on scramble, and fire x-4's at the passing airplanes as they attack . like a sam site!

Great idea. Hop on your Bofors and wait. Sounds like another boring day in Battlefield1942...
I'd rather be up in the air doing dogfights... :roll: Driving a tank might be nice,
but there's some serious limitations of the game engine. After all it was planned as a flight simulation.

With all the detail in "Cliffs Of Dover", one can expect driveable vehicles in the not too far future.
Perhaps you'll get your AA gun there.

ltr417 Wrote:for AAA just select the lerch, set qmb on scramble, and fire x-4's at the passing airplanes as they attack . like a sam site!
yeah wish you could scramble jets on aircraft carriers in qmb :roll:

Wait! :o ...i saw a 283mm railroad gun at sas! :o ...And igot it but i need password :evil: ... any help :o ... :mrgreen:
cammoammo Big Grin

I also got that nice super jeep. But now ill bump this thread. As we have seen in Cliffs Of Dover you can now pilot tanks and other vehicles like jeeps and such. Id like to bring that aspect to Il2 1946! Not to mention shooting AAA cannons at stukas...looks fun! Be nice to drive a Tiger also :3D

camm Idea

Have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHc04iRFFwA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QArJnYGoO9A