[beta] Western Carolines

Always helps to read the readme. Downloading modpacks now Smile

DaveOD06, all I can say is, I got it to work and this is one of the most well executed and truly gorgeous maps I have seen for IL2 ever.
Anyone having even a passing interest in the PTO, do yourselves a favor and get this one, it is a keeper. Smile
Thank you Dave and I'll be watching for your name in the MAPMODS section from now on!

Glad to hear you all are enjoying it. Next up is the entire Marshall Islands at almost 1:1 scale. Lonestar and I are currently at the beginning stages on that one.

P.S. If anyone experiences problems with the Western Carolines (I'm talking about problems on the map itself) please reply in this thread so i can fix them.

is it possible to port the Carolines over to 4.09? I fly both versions, and since there are so many more Mods avalable for 09, it would be a most welcome addition -

chris455 Wrote:is it possible to port the Carolines over to 4.09? I fly both versions, and since there are so many more Mods avalable for 09, it would be a most welcome addition -

The map works fine with HSFX/4.09. Haven't tried it with the stock game though.
Excellent map Dave, really good job. Big Grin

:cheers:

I can work on a version for 4.09 when I get a chance in the next week or two. However, you will probably need UP 2.01 for it to work.