F6F5 in 4.10M question

Hello everyone ,

I've been away from IL-2 for about 2 years and recently came back to flying it with a new rig , i installed 4.10M with SAS mod act and latest buttons as well as new sounds .
Back in the days , i remember downloading on your old AAA site , the rearview mirror mod for the Hellcat which was a welcome addition since i don't use 6DOF and mirrors were used historically on these planes .

I searched for a while last night and could only come up with this thread : viewtopic.php?f=20&t=979&start=0

Unfortnately there is no download link . I am aware that in the UP 2.01 pack , it is included , but since i fly 4.10M modded with some friends , i wanted to ask if someone would be kind enough to give me a download link to this specific mod (if it exists) , it would be very kind of you

Thanks a lot for answer , i hope i posted in the right section Wink

Moved to 4.10 Mods discussion.

My only advise would be to install 4.09M and Ultra@Pack 2.01, unless you
Can find it some place else.

Can anyone please help JohnnyCaps out? Thank you.

Planemad

First welcome JohnnyCaps to AAS IL2 site. Big Grin

PM with HVY-E}Jinxx, he has a lot of mods from AAA time
And he is starting to put togather a pack for 4.10 here;
viewtopic.php?f=161&t=30828#p344730
If he has it he might be able to help you.

Deutschmark

That's kind of you Planemad and Deustchmark , thank you for your help Smile

No problem mate :wink:

Planemad

Just post to say that Jinxx is a top guy and sent me the mod which works very well in 4.10M modded with SAS mod act , i wanted to thank you again guys for help , i'm really happy Wink

Hopefully , Jinxx will release it in his forthcoming 4.10M mod pack so that more people will enjoy it , cheers AAS ! Big Grin