(MOD)Version 1.0 of ag_Kt_Karelia

I got the map working after reorganizing part of the file structure - thanks Kap.

- Jami

Jami Wrote:I got the map working after reorganizing part of the file structure - thanks Kap.

- Jami
Good. Hope that you like the map.
kap

kapteeni Wrote:
Jami Wrote:I got the map working after reorganizing part of the file structure - thanks Kap.

- Jami
Good. Hope that you like the map.
kap

I will - surely :Smile)
- Jami

NEW Actors.static MADE BY LOWFIGHTER. IT FIXES "INVISIBLE FOREST 3-PROBLEM"
Download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?k6dzekia9vqo56p
or
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20047979 ... ia_Fix.rar
Just replace older versions.
There is also new load.ini files that corrects bumby Kymi airfield
THANK YOU MR. LOWFIGHTER

I know that the map is beta wip version, but it might be perhaps useful to create now also the winter version of map_F.tga, otherwise there are weird green areas visible at the horizon of your winter map. Just my another 2pence to the great work you have done.

Uzin Wrote:I know that the map is beta wip version, but it might be perhaps useful to create now also the winter version of map_F.tga, otherwise there are weird green areas visible at the horizon of your winter map. Just my another 2pence to the great work you have done.
It is on the list.
kap

Somebody please tell me how to make this work with HSFX?

Edit: Never mind, stupid of me :oops:

Working perfectly in UP.

Shakaali Wrote:Somebody please tell me how to make this work with HSFX?

Edit: Never mind, stupid of me :oops:

Working perfectly in UP.
Check PM, Shakaali
Glad that you got it working
kap

Jami from Finland have send a new corrected texts file to me, which i will upload when i have checked it. He also pointed me that some important airfields are missing. Like Suulajärvi and heinjoki from Finnish side.
If someone knows missing airfields of Russian and Luftwaffe side, it would be a great help.
This is so huge map that it will stay beta for ever.
More i fly over it, more errors i find..... It is always the same.
God, i wish that there were no limitations about textureslots and size of actors.static....
Actually, when actors are over 4 or 4mb, it loads as fast or slow even it is as big as it can get...
Karelia takes ages to open with FMB. Like 4-5 mins for me.Or even more.
kap