Histomod picture thread!

I have enjoyed your photos of this fine mod I hope you will keep it going. Big Grin
Thank you.

Deutschmark

Good work, you guys do. Big Grin

Fireskull

Thank you gentlemen! (..the work is of course Histo team's - I just enjoy it. Big Grin :wink: ).

Cheerio

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks to share your screens, they are always nice !!

I wish you all the best for 2012 to you and your falmily ;o)

Ted ;o)

Hello Ted, thank you very much! I wish the same to you and your family + many happy landings this year! Big Grin

Tom

Playing..

[Image: redko.jpg]

:Smile)

Tried to capture my gapa + Avala terrain light setting, but this definately does not look like ingame hehe. Needa try it someday the fraps way.
New favourite props--

[Image: grab0003-9.jpg]

[Image: grab0005-10.jpg]

[Image: grab0008-5.jpg]

Tom

love the P-40 photo Smile

Deutschmark

Nice pics, as always ;o)

Thank you Tom ;o)

Ted Big Grin

Thank you, LeBigTed and Deutschmark!

PS:
Sorry, delete..
Fraps helps..:lol:

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom,

Nice pic as always, this A6M is gorgeous ;o)

Did Gapa-Gamma work during your IL2 flights or do you use it only when the game is finished to edit your screenshots ?

I tried to play with Gapa-Gamma, it never worked... It might be possible to play with it...

Ted ;o)

LeBigTed, my apology for the late reply! Confusedhock:
Gapa gamma works ingame and with the latest freeware version of fraps you can take screens as they are.

Holiday
[Image: 290120120-28-47.jpg]

[Image: il2fb2012-01-2922-02-51-51.jpg]

[Image: il2fb2012-01-2922-03-33-31.jpg]

Best Regards

Tom

Wonderful !!!!

The last one is really gooood ;o)

Ted :mrgreen:

Yes, just beautiful. 8)
The water looks so appealing. :Smile)

I can't say it's not working with my PC, I'm just to ..... to use it right. :roll: :oops: :wink:

Jambo :wink:

Jambo: Do not hesitate to ask or pm me or post your quests. I am not a pro myself, but I often mess with my installs. Big Grin
BTW with all the latest mods for light and water I finally reach the limits of my mid-range rig. :lol:
I have to admit, keeping on top of install procedures in IL-2's modded versions is more difficult than with other sims.
Albeit I stepped byck from LockOn and co...not sure how it's over there now. :mrgreen:

Cheers

Tom