HSFX 5.0 ready for public distribution with dedicated server

Could someone point me to or post the check sum numbers for the 7 files

The readme says

The hash sums, used to check for a corrupted download, for this file are ;

MD5 -
CRC32 -

Thanks

Nevermind....I didn't see the Checksum.text file

Flying the Sabre, the flyby sounds are incredible, but the F2 external sounds are quiet in comparison. Is there a way to increase the volume of the external F2 view, so it's as-loud as the Flyby view.

5.01 is amzing, well done team.

Cheers, MP

:roll: I have no Idea why but it's simply not working for me, I re-installed IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 totally fresh, all saves and every last thing from before gone, then I updated that from 4.07m-4.08m-4.09m-4.10m-4.10.1m making sure they all worked fine in between, I then ran the HSFX 5.0 installer and all the files went to the correct place, but when I enable mods with JSGME, then start IL-2, Nothing happens.... It's just normal Old IL-2 Sturmovik 1946.... I know HSFX 4.0 worked totally 100% PERFECT with my 4.09m with no complaints at all, so can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

My theory is my computer is my computer hates me... when ever I try to install mods I really like, and only mods I actually like, It just goes "lolnoscrueyou" :evil:

Sean2323 Wrote::roll: I have no Idea why but it's simply not working for me, I re-installed IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 totally fresh, all saves and every last thing from before gone, then I updated that from 4.07m-4.08m-4.09m-4.10m-4.10.1m making sure they all worked fine in between, I then ran the HSFX 5.0 installer and all the files went to the correct place, but when I enable mods with JSGME, then start IL-2, Nothing happens.... It's just normal Old IL-2 Sturmovik 1946.... I know HSFX 4.0 worked totally 100% PERFECT with my 4.09m with no complaints at all, so can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Hi Sean Smile

Are you running win vista or 7 if you are - Have you installed it outside of Program Files (x86) :?:

To you go into the JSGME and enable HSFX HISTORY MOD, not all the other Mods but just HSFX HISTORY MOD, try this then tell us what happens,

If all else fails drop Monguse a PM, he should get it working Smile

Sean2323 Wrote:My theory is my computer is my computer hates me... when ever I try to install mods I really like, and only mods I actually like, It just goes "lolnoscrueyou" :evil:

I am sure it doesn't say that :wink:

Planemad

i have the new 5.0.1 and i want to know if you need to have the dedicated server version to go on hyperlobby multiplayer. i got the personal version. is it safe to go online?

All you need to have installed is the PC version.

There are a few HSFX servers online but since some server are mod friendly you can activate HSFX and go fly and enjoy the sounds

thanks monguse :mrgreen:

Hey, does anybody know where I can download the files? (HSFX 5.0)

Thanks,

voowe Sad

Download -HSFX History Mod Version 5.0
http://www.242sqn.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2544

Download - HSFX History Mod Version 5.0 Hotfix 1
http://www.242sqn.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2567