Some one first dogfight, Bf-109 v Hurricane

Same as above but from out side view

Think its the same guy again, Bf-109 V Hurricane

Small vid on super low settings

Short vid of Bf-110 over town

Another short vid of Bf-110

Short vid of Ju-87

Hurricane start up (low settings !)

Charlie Point - chapter 26 - IL2: Cliffs of Dover (english version)

LOOK AWESOME :mrgreen:

I can't wait to get my copy Big Grin

Thanks Madcat and Nice finds :mrgreen:

Planemad

Thanks a lot for this post.
Best post yet Big Grin

Ubisoft has really outdone themselves this time. Gotta get a hold of a copy.

Skraeling Wrote:Ubisoft has really outdone themselves this time. Gotta get a hold of a copy.

Yes, specialy here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1s4xGXzV...r_embedded
:lol: :lol: :lol: too much steam effect on Hurricans engine,it flys like a charm without wings. :OO
And those ridiculous extern engine sounds from original il2 :mrgreen: Confusedhock: :OO feel sorry Sad for those peopel who
have bought :!: this incomplete game or better said piece of ....

stuka_40 Wrote:
Skraeling Wrote:Ubisoft has really outdone themselves this time. Gotta get a hold of a copy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: too much steam effect on Hurricans engine,it flys like a charm without wings. :OO
And those ridiculous extern engine sounds from original il2 :mrgreen: Confusedhock: :OO feel sorry Sad for those peopel who
have bought :!: this incomplete game or better said piece of ....

I agree at some points. But what's the deal? You know the AAS community has great modders such as you, Stuka.
Engine sounds can always be replaced. Imagine a HSFX mod for this :O

Release version of a game does always have bugs, I've never seen a game without bugs at the release.
There will be patches, updates and much more to fix these. I think it would've been better to release a beta version to test things out.

I'm getting my copy. Don't care if I need to play it on low due to my HD5570. I'm getting it because of the great modders here.

Was that a clipped wing hurricane? :OO :mrgreen:

Deutschmark

Ace001 Wrote:
stuka_40 Wrote:

I agree at some points. But what's the deal? You know the AAS community has great modders such as you, Stuka.
Engine sounds can always be replaced. Imagine a HSFX mod for this :O

Release version of a game does always have bugs, I've never seen a game without bugs at the release.
There will be patches, updates and much more to fix these. I think it would've been better to release a beta version to test things out.

I'm getting my copy. Don't care if I need to play it on low due to my HD5570. I'm getting it because of the great modders here.
You call it bug! well it shows many things are wrong in it.This game has been developed and tested over several years,
it shows how unserious 1c are as a company. why oleg and his team did't mod it? they could buy rights of using sounds from sound moders
like "Jafa"! i think 1c will that this game will be moded too, because the mods will keep this game alive for many many years, like
il2 1946 and they will earn mony, so they don't care if there are bugs! in game or it has crappy sounds because they will be fixed freely
by moders. You see of amount of mods in il2 1946, well everything were bugs in it! there are some important things in a game,
3D graphics, sound effects (specialy in similatour games), you can try and turn off your speakers so you can see how it feels to
play il2, same thing are valid on the effects and 3D graphics. Essential bugs as this in youtube video should NEVER be in a game
that took so many years to develop, particularly when 1c was aware of the mods in il2 1946 and simers sensitivity about this stuff.
It means they don't care about us as consumers, why i/we should care about them as company and their crappy steamed Products.

Quote:You call it bug! well it shows many things are wrong in it.This game has been developed and tested over several years,
it shows how unserious 1c are as a company. why oleg and his team did't mod it? they could buy rights of using sounds from sound moders
like "Jafa"! i think 1c will that this game will be moded too, because the mods will keep this game alive for many many years, like
il2 1946 and they will earn mony, so they don't care if there are bugs! in game or it has crappy sounds because they will be fixed freely
by moders. You see of amount of mods in il2 1946, well everything were bugs in it! there are some important things in a game,
3D graphics, sound effects (specialy in similatour games), you can try and turn off your speakers so you can see how it feels to
play il2, same thing are valid on the effects and 3D graphics. Essential bugs as this in youtube video should NEVER be in a game
that took so many years to develop, particularly when 1c was aware of the mods in il2 1946 and simers sensitivity about this stuff.
It means they don't care about us as consumers, why i/we should care about them as company and their crappy steamed Products.

True. But note that the creation of the new game engine, the flight models, and dynamics took a lot of time. I remember that the 3 beta stages were really short.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!