the "Big Five" are coming

Cheers to all, s!
I announce you the launch of the “Big Five”, I modelled them according to their appearance at the time of the attack on Pearl Harbour.
This is the West Virginia
[Image: sh003mar271822.jpg]
And this the Tennessee
[Image: sh002mar271822.jpg]
The LoD 0 is completed, they are still lacking the UV mapping, and sincerely I know very little about mapping and alpha channels (cage-masts and railings), almost nothing :mrgreen: . Moreover, I’m not able to import the models into the game, but experts in the field are active members of this site. A help or a collaboration would be welcome and strongly appreciated.
I think they aren’t so bad and the most difficult has been done: change the models to represent the various stages of reconstruction (stumped main-mast for the Colorado and Maryland and eventually their partial transformation or almost total reconstruction of the other three) will almost be a walkover. The hull can be easy used for the New Mexico-class ships (just slight changes).
What do you think? Worth it continue? :roll:

to the next guys

Gianni

Looks awesome

First welcome Gofo to AAS IL2 site Smile

They look great to me, very nice work you did Big Grin

Deutschmark

Ohoh oh...with these and the newish Hawaiian Islands map , someone will make some great Pearl Harbor missions or redo the old ones!!! :wink:

Impressive models :!: Smile

There are some ship experts who I think would be glad to help you fill in this gap of History.

WHOA :Smile)

Very nice models.
Gofo Wrote:...What do you think?

AMAZING

Gofo Wrote:Worth it continue? :roll:

YES Defiantly

Planemad

Wow, that is outstandingly neat!

Please continue with it, we need more ships like those Big Grin

Quote:What do you think? Worth it continue? :roll:

Yes yes yes !!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE !!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nice work there and welcome on board !!!

Ted