Courchevel wip and or wips

No not a map :roll: ,but simply a mission in the fmb.Last night i had a vision that in the objects section in fmb,there were runway pieces that werent there before.I awoke to find it true.So i started building and i got somewhat a good lookin downward slope wiyh taxi ways and spots for hangars. But i hit 2 problems.1. taildraggers get flipped when going over slope. 2.not taildraggers do it perfectly,but when their tires leave the downward part of the run way the plane-not engie or fuel tank-catch fire and expload. So is there any way to fix thease problems.please help Cry . and thanks for any. And if your workin on any sloped runway at all your wellcome to post about yours Smile . ps. Sorry for no pics :-?

cammoammo Big Grin

Well, I tried to work it out : I reached nice take off of taildraggers over the slope, but was not smart enough to land there. All in all, this is the matter of adjusting properly the map_h.tga file, together with using the ZUTI's friction mod. Unfortunately, I am now interested in other tasks.

if you still have it is there a pic. you say tail draggers tookoff nicley i could fix mine if i could see it...

Fortunately I have had saved trk file, so here are some screenshots:
[Image: th_2803201110-50-45.jpg][Image: th_2803201110-51-12.jpg][Image: th_2803201110-51-22.jpg][Image: th_2803201110-51-33.jpg]

yep i have three .trks of BENT runways. i still cant figure out how u did that without bieng flipped...It even happens to my B-29SP! :-?

There are only first trials to make Courchevel airport; as for take off:
immediately after running the mission, stick to the belly and ignite the engine, that is all, flaps can wait a bit. For taxiing, the terrain must be fine tuned in map_h.tga, as I said above. This "project" not abandoned, but postponed so far.

So far i have made four BENT runways, the second was most sucessful. I say BENT cuz terrain is BENT into tiles that fit like a puzzle to make a map or ''slope''. Thats the problem. If it were SLOPED like an ''O'' Then This project would be easeyer.

...and that summarizes my knowledge of map making in il2. I'm bumping this topic in hope that someday this sloped runway dream can come true! 8)

camm

Now we need to land... :|