Very High Screenshots With patch v 1.00.13954

I play CoD [steam] patched to version 1.00.13954
Because of this patch I gained 5-8 FPS above land
and stutters were reduced
Strange enough it lowered a little above sea but was
already having good fps above sea and it doesn't
get lower than 34 fps and spikes to 55 fps so above sea its still smooth.

Conclusion : With the patch, CoD gets more playable over land.

I use video setting: 'very high' cause this is the best reference
how future patches will differ from each other even when the game
gets less than 10 fps

FMB mission: The Coast Incident

1-start position, all engines, vehicles and 'birds'! are running----18-23 FPS : LAGGY!

[Image: 39405797.jpg]

[Image: 27702287.jpg]

[Image: 67736253.jpg]

2-just a few seconds airborn [..watch the cows!]-----------------20-24 FPS : +Stutters! and laggy

[Image: 30157598.jpg]

3-forming up formation and gaining altitude-----------------------25 FPS : smooth but laggy,
a few micro stutters
[Image: 50239101.jpg]

4-follow the leader, gaining altitude-----------------------------25-27 FPS : smooth but still laggy

[Image: 71781280.jpg]

5-downside view airbase,
as you see not a lot of houses, mainly fields and trees---------29-34! FPS: smooth

[Image: 81870552.jpg]

6-formation over land, higher altitude----------------------------25-28 FPS : smooth but laggy

[Image: 37012540.jpg]

7-above the coast [sea\land]------------------------------------29-32 FPS : smooth a little laggy

[Image: 63263607.jpg]

8-above water-----------------------------------------------------37-60+ FPS: Excellent! no stutters,
not laggy, smooth all the way
[Image: 53820649.jpg]

9-dogfights above sea, 8 planes tanglin in a close cirkel,
the game is smooth, noticed 1 split second drop to 27 FPS
when I had a near head on collision with 2 German planes
but for the rest it was a dream to play--------------------[27!] 34-55 FPS: very good!

[Image: 74530009.jpg]

Now to be fair above London its a different story, not a slide
show ,but still in my view unplayable for a war sim. --------------9-22 FPS: Stutters! and LAGGY!
Decals switch from high
to low quality and backwards
Dogfights unplayable!

[Image: london5z.jpg]

update: a Quick mission with 8x Bf109's and 20x Blenheim's

Above sea with no land in sight----- 37-41 FPS

Above sea with land in sight-------- 31 FPS

Above sea with land in sight + ACTION it drops to 16-25 FPS : unplayable for me

[Image: 20xblenheim8xbf109.jpg]

But the next patch will do a lot more I hope [sli\crossfire,core use optimised...]

specs: Graphics-video: very high, all maxed out, filter off
1920x1200
i5 760 2.8GHz boost 3.3GHz
X58 msi BigBang fusion
W7 64 bits
8 GB ram
2x 470GTX [sli] - [CoD uses only 1 vid card !]
psu 1000 w

Nice report, it does look very nice.

Deutschmark

Quote:Nice report, it does look very nice.

Yes thx Deutchmark , the environment already looks good and I think when in future mods are allowed it will be awesome.
Need to say that the game has only 2 campaigns, but lets wait for the next patch.

awsome pics just one question... where can you find the screenshots once you made them?

S!

I use EVGA precission v2.02 , next to overclocking the vid card it has all kinds of features , and one of them is screen capture
It places the screens [ bmp\png or jpg]... in Users\Public\Pictures\Screenshots

newt

Rowddy Wrote:Awsome pics just one question... where can you find the screenshots once you made them?

In game Press F12 to take a screenshot through Steam, then on your steam page click screenshots and you should see you screenshots, but you need to upload them first, this happeneds when you quit the the game, a window comes up and you 2 options, upload or delete.

I hope this answers you question Rowddy.

Planemad

ah ok F12 couse the manual says Prt scr button and that button is reservers as key in the settings aswell. Now i see why i can't find them couse i never made them i guess. will try f12 next time and see

txs for the help

well tried both butons numerous times but in Stteam my screenshots box stays emptey Sad bug 1000?

Rowddy Wrote:well tried both butons numerous times but in Stteam my screenshots box stays emptey Sad bug 1000?

So do you press F12 during the game, the press Shift Tab and click view screenshots?

Planemad

i press F12 and also prt scrn button in game. do i press Shift Tab in game??? i'll try that aslo if it works.

I wish they had made better clouds, but otherwise the pics are great!