CoD steam update afther systemrecovery ?

...had to perform a systemrecovery to an earlier date , so my comp is set back to a date before the 2nd patch was out,
but steam doesn't auto update my game it seems, can some one tell me how to update it myself or do i have to wait another day?

thx in advance

Newt

First welcome Newt to AAS IL2 site Smile

I think you would want to go to the UBi site for help with this
Unless someone here knows, I would think that STEAM would
Auto update your game that is one of the things about STEAM
I was told.

Deutschmark

Newt Wrote:...had to perform a systemrecovery to an earlier date , so my comp is set back to a date before the 2nd patch was out,
but steam doesn't auto update my game it seems, can some one tell me how to update it myself or do i have to wait another day?

thx in advance

Newt

I feel you may have to uninstall CoD, the restart steam, and then Re-install CoD.

Planemad

Rofl Steam is great Smile

Rowddy Wrote:Rofl Steam is great Smile

You said it :x

Planemad

Not 100% shore on this after a system recovery but try this;

1. Run Steam

2. Right click on IL-2:CoD in your game list / library

3. Select "Properties" at the bottom

4. Select "Local Files" tab

5. Click on "Verify Integrity of Game Cache..."

Steam when then check your game files with it files on its severs and if any file are corrupted or not right in any way it will re-download them files. It should also reinstall any missing registry entries or DirectX files ect... needed for the game to run properly.

Hope that helps.

YEP!!! madcat, you did it bro ! you saved my game and made my day , thx m8

I think it would be good to make it a sticky cause this wil happen more often than we might think

cheers everyone
and madcat you are my hero m8 Big Grin

Newt Wrote:YEP!!! madcat, you did it bro ! you saved my game and made my day , thx m8
I think it would be good to make it a sticky cause this wil happen more often than we might think

DONE!

Deutschmark