aircraft damage in dive

hi!
at begining:my english is not very good :-(
I have one question:what is happend with aircrafts resistence in dive,because in 4.10(4.10.1) at 1500-2000m with IAS 640-670 km/h in dive at 40°-50° in aircrafts like Tempest or Corsair I losed wings.I find this "not normaly".In 4.07-4.09 this was different and I know that for exemple Tempest was the best "diver" of IIWW with speed to 965km/h(near "sonic" barrier).(I have "World War II,Fighter Conflict" of Alfred Price-edition of 1974)
Other questionConfusedome possibility of something like 6DOF in oficial version(specialy rear-high visibility)

salut
Macgiver

hi!
I forgot said that this pass only online(skies of valor exactly),when I fly off line I "dived" without problems to 770-800km/h ,
somebody know why?

Are you sure you didn't either pull excessive Gs or get hit by flak in that occasion?

hi!
I'm sure ,this was in dive in dog and right dive no exit of dive-like if I arrived to compression limit but with aircraft of '39-'40
salut
M

Hi'
Remember the difference between IAS and TAS.
Benno

Starting with 4.10m, planes now have cumulative stress damage build up from excessive G load on the airframe.
You may have over stressed the airframe and not even known it.

Also aircraft, the F4U especially, will loose wings if you are at those speeds and push over slightly (negative G load) while in a dive.

Hope this helps you solve the issue.

S!

Look at the G meter near the speedbar, if you pull excess Gs you'll lose your wings.

{HVY-E}Jinxx Wrote:Starting with 4.10m, planes now have cumulative stress damage build up from excessive G load on the airframe.
You may have over stressed the airframe and not even known it.

Also aircraft, the F4U especially, will loose wings if you are at those speeds and push over slightly (negative G load) while in a dive.

Good to know, thx! :!:

thx {HVY-E}Jinxx!

I thing that this is explication-I've wiew ntrk other time and I thing that aircrafts were "tired".Long way from arcade to sim ;-)
thx
Mac