[Image: 603324WF44pub.jpg]
...Final release !

Just go here for information and download:
links deleted
UPDATED http://gillesbabin.perso.neuf.fr/trucs- ... 9-45uk.htm

Readme file:
Quote:WESTFRONT44 - Version final 1.00 (public) Patch 01B
Date: 06-20-2011

Compatibility: IL2-1946 4.09 Modded UP 2.01 with maps WestFront44 already installed.
IL2-1946 4.10 + SAS Modact & objects pack with maps WESTFRONT44 already installed.
IL2-1946 4.101 + UP 3.0 RC2 (maps WestFront44 already included)

INSTALLATION:

As Westfront44 maps are activated within JSGME:

First desactivate :
02_WestFront44_maps (the summer & winter map files)
02_WestFront44_Airfield_texs

Unzip patch files in your game folder

Just re-activate previous 2 mods the usual way with JSGME.

About 02_WestFront44_Airfield_texs : OPTIONAL but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED if you already have Waggel Nordsee map - tex bug fix for new Manston airfield object, & MANDATORY if you don't have Nordsee map, required objects provided

Without NORDSEE map already installed, you also need to add lines in your Static.ini file (.../MODS/STD/com/maddox/il2/objects/static.ini) provided in "add-to-static-ini.txt" file.

INSTALLATION UP 3.0:

I'm pretty confident that UP team will include this patch in next UP release BUT if you feel impatient to apply it to current release, please don't do it the same way because "files" folder is not used anymore .
Please, just put the files as any other MOD in #UP# folder.
Example folder structure to create :
#UP#/WF44patch/3do/... put there WestFront44_Airfield_texs files.
#UP#/WF44patch/Maps/... put there WestFront44_maps files.

If you're not sure about what to do, please cancel & simply wait for UP update Wink

BUG FIXES:

New Manston 1944 airfield.
Chievres take-off points for AIs fixed.
Heights added in the south-east part of the map.
Buildings on roads deleted.
New water color for both maps (no more problem of missing texture in winter map).
Missing bridges in the south added.

AKNOWLEDGMENTS:

New Manston Airfield original construction : 242Sqn_Cat.

WOW, this is a very nice map, congrats on finishing her :mrgreen:

Planemad

Yes Many Thanks Gil !!!!

Nice work, very nice work !

Ted

Very nice great work on this!!!
Thank you. Big Grin

Deutschmark

your link doesn't work

Boy, that was fast! You got from the beta to the final version in just a few weeks. Beautiful and much-needed map.
I was able to download last night but the link seems to be overloaded right now? Perhaps this could be hosted somewhere?

Quote:your link doesn't work

It DOES work (just tried it) .... but I suppose there are too many connections at some moments... please try again later if you fail to DL it... :-?

Hi there...

Your link is OK but I have a problem when I try to unzip your file. told me it is corrupt.....So I can t read the word files oe the .ini files...tooo bad

Do you have a link for just the summer one?

thanks

Please try again, I just made a DL test and it appears Ok....

Worked fine for me also.
Try a different browser. IE sometimes has problems downloading large files.
You can also try 'right' clicking the file and then selecting 'save as'. Sometimes this works to fix corrupt download issues.

S!

Excellent! Thank you so much for all your work.

It s beautiful man....wipes tear

HI there...all right everything fine the MAP is BEAUTIFULL.

Question 1 : is the Leiston AFLD present on your general winter MAP??

I really want him to get back fo the winter period cause Im a YOXFORD BOYS fan!!

Question 2 : any chance to have a patch to get it back on your superb wewtfront44 winter 44 45 mp?

thanks for all

bye

JIM

Quote:Question 1 : is the Leiston AFLD present on your general winter MAP??

I really want him to get back fo the winter period cause Im a YOXFORD BOYS fan!!

Question 2 : any chance to have a patch to get it back on your superb wewtfront44 winter 44 45 mp?

Sorry , not a chance because I tried to keep a reasonable number of airfields on each map : a few more continental airfields are on the winter map, so, a few others have been deleted... BUT, the GENERIC winter map, which is nearly finished, has Leiston (also Lympne) airfields (caution : this one is only for donators, sorry: please see readme.doc for more info).

OK...So I have to think about a little Donation.....In two weeks I give you that...

Thanks for all..Really great Maps...

keep in touch...

JIM