First person view in cockpit

Hi all.
First, thank you to all modders for the beautiful job you are doing making this game the best ever.
We see now the pilot from outside the cockpit ,I think would be very nice to have a view of what it sees in first person a pilot inside the cockpit ( Legs, arms and hands detailed with pilot gloves according to the nationality with one hand in the Joystick and one hand in te throttle ) Like in ARMA 2 game. I think this mod will make the game even more realistic. Now you see only an unrealistic empty cockpit when you fly. Anyone interested in devloping this mod?
TICI

TICI Wrote:Hi all.
First, thank you to all modders for the beautiful job you are doing making this game the best ever.
We see now the pilot from outside the cockpit ,I think would be very nice to have a view of what it sees in first person a pilot inside the cockpit ( Legs, arms and hands detailed with pilot gloves according to the nationality with one hand in the Joystick and one hand in te throttle ) Like in ARMA 2 game. I think this mod will make the game even more realistic. Now you see only an unrealistic empty cockpit when you fly. Anyone interested in devloping this mod?
TICI

Hi, TICI

This a question for the discussion section so I moved it here.

Fireskull