already been done?

Im curious if u have heard of the game battlefield 1942? well there is a mod called bf1918 that has 64 man multiplayer, uboats, zepplins, balloons, trenches, tanks, armored cars, model T looking things, and dozens of planes and infantry guns. There are many many more weapons and vehicles than what i have said. Your game seems to be more beautiful and have realistic damage, but 1918 seems more fun due to the massive charges across no mans land, huge air battles while dodging dozens of maxim pom poms from both sides and Driving your tank across the battlefield and destroying machine gun emplacements. While this is a mod its 4 gigs and is massive in content
(i really want to play this now after typing this)

but my point is how will this be better with such a small community because you wont have theses massive coordinated charges through barbed wire and craters. targets as a tank, or an objective as a merchant ship. I would focus on planes and the cows. (i like cows Big Grin )

[Image: ft17_action.jpg]

I know of and have battlefield 1942 and its addon bf1918.
To your question,
This CK is NOT a addon, its a whole new sim and ground battles are
A big part of it land and sea not only air and there is objectives to
Push the other side back and hold his ground that you take, thats
What the land,sea and air war is all about in this sim.

Deutschmark

but u should have a form of infantry that is non playable, doesn't need to be detailed just large groups in trenches to strafe.

If you had said that from the start I would had said that object infantry will be in CK as well.
I did not list CK object stuff as we have much of that I only listed players stuff.

Deutschmark