Convair B-36 Peacemaker

[Image: B-29_and_B-36.jpg]

English Electric Canberra

[Image: canberra.jpeg]

Ilyushin Il-28

[Image: il28.jpg]

Some one was or is working on the Ilyushin Il-28

[Image: 281va.jpg]

ya its long dead. when AMT finishes the F-4, F-5, A-4, hawker hunter, couger, and Mig-21 they might finish it. but they dont like people asking about new projects untill they have thease projects done.

ps if you want a pic of the F-4 go to pg 156 reply # 1863

The F-4 is not related to us.

IL2 1956 although refers to a time period the mod is based off the idea of early missile warfare and so bombers didn't really come into it. It's coincidental that it seems to be based on the Korean War, some of the earlier aircraft that had no missiles were included anyway because we were working on that aircraft and creating a few more variants wasn't too much extra work as compared to a new aircraft.

Another issue with bombers is their size which influences the amount of work one needs to do and hence we haven't really seen any completely new 3d multi engine aircraft mods available.

F22-Raptor-2006 Wrote:Another issue with bombers is their size which influences the amount of work one needs to do and hence we haven't really seen any completely new 3d multi engine aircraft mods available.

Yeah... The B-36 Peacemaker is overkill

F22-Raptor-2006 Wrote:because we were working on that aircraft and creating a few more variants wasn't too much extra work as compared to a new aircraft.

I have been asking for a CL-13 but im not sure if it will be added.

CL-13 sabres Mk 1 to 5 are represented by the current ones. The only difference in one or two of them from the current ones are the engine. Otherwise it's just a sabre built under different licensing.

Another reason why the B-36 may never work is the amount of Polygons needed to achieve a balance between quality and performance, even if it were practical to get one of them working ok in-game, thinking of having a flight of even 4 + an fighters or other targets will put a huge stress on the game.

Nah poly count is not as big an issue as it's made out to be. Of course it affects performance but not that strongly.

F22-Raptor-2006 Wrote:The F-4 is not related to us.

IL2 1956 although refers to a time period the mod is based off the idea of early missile warfare and so bombers didn't really come into it. It's coincidental that it seems to be based on the Korean War, some of the earlier aircraft that had no missiles were included anyway because we were working on that aircraft and creating a few more variants wasn't too much extra work as compared to a new aircraft.

Another issue with bombers is their size which influences the amount of work one needs to do and hence we haven't really seen any completely new 3d multi engine aircraft mods available.
my bad
i dont know why i posted, i dont speek for the AMT.

Convair B-36 Peacemaker? more like B-36 hell breaker. look at it its huge i think that should be the vere next plane added to game Wink

these jets would be too big for any of the runways in QMB, the AI can't even take off from the MTO allied runway while Flying B-24s just because of a slight hill. Singapore allied runway might have a chance, but that's pushing it.