A "Small" Fix I Would Like To See

I realize this may not be small or easy in fact, since I don't have the inside knowledge on mod making. Having said that, I would like to see the squadron markings for the "D" model P 51s changed to the correct (for European Theatre at least) letter codes, such as are used for the current "C" model. The Soviet style numbers it uses now are really ugly, and wrong even for Pacific Theatre Mustangs.
I thought this in the works over at the old AAA site, but it seems to have fallen by the wayside?

No one else is interested in this? Maybe I should have asked for some non-existent Nazi super plane?

Can't you just make some skins with the correct lettering/coding?

Murph Wrote:Maybe I should have have for some non-existent Nazi super plane?
Yes please! Big Grin Big Grin (hehe, somebody is jaleous)

And so that you know: it is not a "small fix" it is actually quite some work.

Nobody will do it, because a team in this site promised since years ago to do such fix among many other beauties, and in fact they have it done, but never released. So nobody will risk hours of work for a claimed project that is declared an eternal WIP (ie officially NOT dead).

As far as I understand all those promised beauties are supposed to go one day to some 5.17 TD patch. I mean it might be possible that one day we see it (I certainly hope so!), but it is as much possible it never sees the light of release (official or not).

Yes its been done for a while. Ya'll gonna have to be more patient.