Airfields Textures V2

These are the older textures you might find you are missing in 4.10m+ : they had replace the stock textures by late 4.09m.
One thing I like about them, beside not being stock, they don't have the central white lines..

http://www.mediafire.com/?uet3iq1bqpy7l58

They can be use with 4.10m, in MODS, in #UP# or #SAS. ______revised_________. ( use or not with "-" to neutralise ).

- an update 07 april 2012 -

revision: must create a file by any name, like "_01_Airfield_Textures_V2".

Put the 3do u extracted in it, and drop all in MODS.*

Thanks Nadia, downloading. Smile

I put them in the MODS folder but they dont show up in game, any help?

Yak-1000bis Wrote:I put them in the MODS folder but they dont show up in game, any help?
You must make also the inputs into static.ini file including the pathways to files, using other airfield plates as a guide.

Uzin Wrote:
Yak-1000bis Wrote:I put them in the MODS folder but they dont show up in game, any help?
You must make also the inputs into static.ini file including the pathways to files, using other airfield plates as a guide.

cant find my static.ini... just doesn´t seem to exist Sad

First: unzip the .7z file, extract the content.

Second: you will find a 3do file inside;

third: droping this 3do in MODS, wont work yet, as stated; my mistake; . :oops:
( the path should be: IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 \ MODS \ file with any name you want \ 3do... )*

third revised: so just create a file by any name, like "_01_Airfield_Textures_V2". Idea

Fourth: put the 3do in it, and drop this thing in MODS.* :!:

No entries necessary in static.ini, since entries already exist; was just a cosmetic change. ( unless u want create new textures entirely ).
Yak-1000bis Wrote:cant find my static.ini... just doesn´t seem to exist

For it's own sake, there it is: IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 \ MODS \ STD \ com \ maddox \ il2 \ objects \ static.ini *

* - note that MODS could be #UP#, #SAS, #DBW, or any other mods file in use.

Nadia Wrote:
First: unzip the .7z file, extract the content.

Second: you will find a 3do file inside;

third: droping this 3do in MODS, wont work yet, as stated; my mistake; . :oops:
( the path should be: IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 \ MODS \ file with any name you want \ 3do... )*

third revised: so just create a file by any name, like "_01_Airfield_Textures_V2". Idea

Fourth: put the 3do in it, and drop this thing in MODS.* :!:

No entries necessary in static.ini, since entries already exist; was just a cosmetic change. ( unless u want create new textures entirely ).
Yak-1000bis Wrote:cant find my static.ini... just doesn´t seem to exist

For it's own sake, there it is: IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 \ MODS \ STD \ com \ maddox \ il2 \ objects \ static.ini *

* - note that MODS could be #UP#, #SAS, #DBW, or any other mods file in use.

Thanks a lot! Smile
Yak-1000bis