Newbie to mods, needs help and hello to everybody!!

Bomberflieger Wrote:Here I am again Big Grin

I have some more questions about the game, that you will propably know very well Tongue

How can you activate the hook while landing in aircraft carriers ??

How can you activate the diving siren of the Stuka ??

Haw can you activate the Wildcat's (F4F, FM-2) Landing gear ??? It just NEVER opens by pressing "G" key :!:

How can you activate the fire extinguisher ??

Cheers Nick 8)
1. It's usually something like ctrl+h, check your controls.
2. Activate airbrakes
3. It's "manual gear down" or so in your controls.
4. Set a button for it in controls, it's not in every aircraft but I think TB-3 and B-17 might have them.

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:
Bomberflieger Wrote:Here I am again Big Grin

I have some more questions about the game, that you will propably know very well Tongue

How can you activate the hook while landing in aircraft carriers ??

How can you activate the diving siren of the Stuka ??

Haw can you activate the Wildcat's (F4F, FM-2) Landing gear ??? It just NEVER opens by pressing "G" key :!:

How can you activate the fire extinguisher ??

Cheers Nick 8)
1. It's usually something like ctrl+h, check your controls.
2. Activate airbrakes
3. It's "manual gear down" or so in your controls.
4. Set a button for it in controls, it's not in every aircraft but I think TB-3 and B-17 might have them.

Thank you very much. Just one more question! How do you activate the airbrakes :?: :?:

BTW, I also bought a Joystick to play this game, and it's just great. I bought the Logitech "Attack 3" one.
[Image: 439919_091011131121_joy1.jpg]

Cheers Nick 8)

Hi Nick ;o)

For Airbrakes you have to check into your controls and to configure a key for Airbrakes, as I am not sure they are configured by default. I use Ctrl+B for them, but you can configure what you want :wink:

Nice Joystick btw, this is better than keys Tongue

Cheers 8)

Ted

LeBigTed Wrote:Hi Nick ;o)

For Airbrakes you have to check into your controls and to configure a key for Airbrakes, as I am not sure they are configured by default. I use Ctrl+B for them, but you can configure what you want :wink:

Nice Joystick btw, this is better than keys Tongue

Cheers 8)

Ted

Thank you for your help Mr. "LeBigTed"

Oh yes, far better.....I just can't imagine how I was diving & turning using the "arrow" keys Big Grin

Cheers Nick 8)

Quote:Oh yes, far better.....I just can't imagine how I was diving & turning using the "arrow" keys Big Grin

Cheers ;o)

Ted

Hi,

Yes: Please keep the words in the English forums as English. We have language forums on the index page which you can use.

There is a dedicated German forum. Smile

Fireskull 8)

Here I am again, back from Crete Big Grin

I have a question (again !! :lol: )

How can I add more maps to play on, in quick game :?: :?:

Cheers Nick 8)