Cliffs of Dover, First impressions.

If you still have issues getting rid of steam, start your system in "Safe Mode" and then delete the steam directory.
Then run CCleaner to get rid of the registry entries.

That will clean it out for you.

S!

O.K guys ill give it a try. sorry it's taken so long to get back to you both Smile

I've been reading carefully every opinion posted here and there about this game and its related questions to a point that I've finally made up my mind.
Unfortunately my decision is:
No COD for Me!!
Sad... Sad Sad Sad

Just downloaded it yesterday for a mere $12.59 USD. So far I am really enjoying it. It has needed some tweaking, and so far I have only flown in the Tiger Moth, but I'm looking forward to spending time really getting to know each aircraft. The game itself still needs a lot of work, and I understand the online aspects are not good yet, but I see real potential here.
This is not like Il2- you cannot just jump in any plane and get a feel for it in a few minutes.
I remember a lot of complaints about Rise of Flight when it was released, and now it's great.

Murph Wrote:I remember a lot of complaints about Rise of Flight when it was released, and now it's great.

Yes, there were many complaints about it. One of the chief complaints was STEAM. Thankfully, 777 listened to their users and got rid of the steaming pile.
Something that 1c has yet to do is get rid of Steam or listen to their users.

S!

I hope steam blows away some day so all of my epic games which are controlled by steam can be played without issue. When i first got steam it was fine, then glitches showed up on my games, updates became a pain in the @$$, and more glitches. So I quit steam and all of my 100+$ spent in games on it.

steam aught a get the crap hacked out of it and rot in H311

camm :evil: