Panther canopy texture problem

Hi there

I'm trying to skin the F9F2 Panther but I have hit a problem, it seems the updated SAS F9F2 Panther mod has the texture for the canopy mapped to the nose of the aircraft! Is there any file that could be edited to tell it to use different part of the skin, even if it stretches 1 pixel over the canopy with out having to remap it in 3Ds Max?

(Image showing skin problems, click to in-large)
[Image: th_grab0000-2.jpg]

If there is a blister mesh on the Panther then open it up in text form and change the materials from the same one that is mapped to the nose to a different one that you create yourself.
Copy the Gloss1D0o material and rename it Blister or something, open it up and tell it to find the 1 pixel texture that you created and back in the Blister mesh file replace whatever material it was using and put Blister there.
I hope that's not too confusing...

Thanks for the reply

In answer to "I hope that's not too confusing..." er... yeah I am Smile :-? Smile

1. In the blister mesh I add the renamed Gloss1D0o under [Materials], right?

2. Then do I have to find the area I want remapped under [MaterialMapping]?

3. If so how, just trial and error?

4. In the renamed Gloss1D0o file I change the default texture "skin1o.tga" under "[Layer0]" / "TextureName " to the texture I have created?

5. Dose the new texture have to be 1024 x 1024 or can it be any size resolution you like (ie 32 x 32)?