Looking for a very FPS friendly Smoke and fire effects pack

Rather than double-post a topic, here is a link to a thread I created in the HSFX forum but it could have been in any of the Mod forums.

I am looking for a Smoke and fire effect that only affects the engines on the aircraft but me be really FPS friendly;

viewtopic.php?f=106&t=32913

Cheers, MP

Mysticpuma Wrote:Rather than double-post a topic, here is a link to a thread I created in the HSFX forum but it could have been in any of the Mod forums.

I am looking for a Smoke and fire effect that only affects the engines on the aircraft but me be really FPS friendly;

viewtopic.php?f=106&t=32913

Cheers, MP

Hi, Puma

It is possible that such an effect mod that works for 4.10 might also work for HSFX. I think that we need to know if you will only be using this effect mod for 4.10 mode, HSFX, or both. That would determine where this request should be. I assume that you are looking for the effect mod to be used in both 4.10 mode and HSFX, but we need specific information.

I moved this thread from WIP-Beta-Mods Discussion Forum to IL2 MODS Discussion Section 4.10m for the time being. The other thread in HSFX can only stay there if you are looking for two separate effects mods: One for HSFX and another similar one for stock 4.10 See what I mean? Smile

We'll get this thing in order. :mrgreen:

Fireskull