COD movie selected for special recognition

The movie Battle of Britain Day-The Blitz produced by “Barfly/Jokerxx” has been selected for showcasing at the Flight Sim Movies website where the Best of the Best FlightSim movies are presented and celebrated.

Congratulations once again, Barfly!!!

This is Barfly's fifth "Battle of Britain" movie recognized and placed at FSM, and this is the third using COD. Only one other movie using Cliffs of Dover has been accepted for showcasing at FSM.

That's pretty good considering the amount of bugs and problems that still need patching. Smile
And Quality work like that sends chills down my spine, it's amazing to see the events of that day and many days like it, even just a simulation, I can only imagine being in the Blitz for all those long days, dreading the thought of 'when' they strike next... :!:
Great re-creations like this deserve to be recognised.

I watched in Full screen HD and the detail leaves me in awe, masterful use of effects and the sim itself. 8)

---

Btw does anyone know the specs of the Super computer he is using? :lol:

Doolittle81 Wrote:The movie Battle of Britain Day-The Blitz produced by “Barfly/Jokerxx” has been selected for showcasing at the Flight Sim Movies website where the Best of the Best FlightSim movies are presented and celebrated.

Congratulations once again, Barfly!!!

This is Barfly's fifth "Battle of Britain" movie recognized and placed at FSM, and this is the third using COD. Only one other movie using Cliffs of Dover has been accepted for showcasing at FSM.
Mind boggling!!!!! Confusedhock:

I don't know what "boggling" means but these movies are unbelievable. Confusedhock: 8) :mrgreen:

Just masterpieces of film making!