Hit Flashes?

I recently had a computer crash and lost all my game mod so i reinstalled fresh 1946 and patched up to 4.09m but i can find a mod that creates the sparks from hits to aircraft or ground targets...i tried uranium effects with no luck anyone have any ideas?
thanks

fender44 Wrote:I recently had a computer crash and lost all my game mod so i reinstalled fresh 1946 and patched up to 4.09m but i can find a mod that creates the sparks from hits to aircraft or ground targets...i tried uranium effects with no luck anyone have any ideas?
thanks
Hit effect V 3 over @ SAS ?

Please post the link- I cant find it.
Yes I used the search thingy.

I couldn't find it either. I can't figure out why none of the Uranium or IL-2 1946 Plutonium Maximum Effects Mod will not work at all....? I have 4.09 with UltraPack 2.01 installed and i put it in my Mods folder but no luckSad any help i would be grateful.
thanks

skyomish Wrote:Please post the link- I cant find it.
Go to youtube and type in IL 2 Hit Effect V3 . Right under his video of it he has the download link posted--it works still , I just tried it ! Big Grin

2yrsleft Wrote:
skyomish Wrote:Please post the link- I cant find it.
Go to youtube and type in IL 2 Hit Effect V3 . Right under his video of it he has the download link posted--it works still , I just tried it ! Big Grin

Thanks...i downloaded the file and it works really good, i can see my rounds hit home on Aircraft and ground targets looks cool... Big Grin