DCG completed missions not saving

Dcg running great! . . . one last (I hope) problem.

I just a completed an intercept mission that turned into a huge furball. Half my squadron was shot down along with many enemy aircraft. I ended up landing back at my airfeild, badly shot up, but un-injured.

I shut down my engine, ended the mision and got . . . nothing to debrief (?!?). The map shows lots of red and blue planes crashed in flames, but no mission results were saved.
Logbook says : mission scrubbed 0 minutes.

This happens about a quarter of the time. Any ideas ?

Hi,
Happened to me once! Did you somehow interrupted this mission, such as switched to the desktop without pressing the pause button or something similar?
I suspect, that DCG has sometimes problems to read the logfile at the end of a misson, if the misson before is unusually interrupted and then resumed!

Edit: Thanks Admin!

Ah! That's probably the problem. I'm minimizing to desktop all the time to make changes in dcg settings, etc. - didn't know it was a no-no.

Thanks again! Having a blast with dcg - just wish there were more 3rd party campaigns to take advantage of all the great maps.

tanda01 Wrote:just wish there were more 3rd party campaigns to take advantage of all the great maps.

Your wish was my command! Smile