HELP!!:Throttle not working on my Logitech Pro FF

Throttle not working on my Logitech Pro FF. It used to work before 5.0. It also works in my other games.

skfghawk1 Wrote:Throttle not working on my Logitech Pro FF. It used to work before 5.0. It also works in my other games.

Hi,

HSFX should not be the problem, since others have it working just fine with their joysticks.

1) Try to reconfigure the throttle by using the IL-2 controls settings. Click on the line in Controls which is for throttle. Move your throttle lever forward and backward. This might do it for you.

2) Next thing to try is to re-calibrate your joystick using the software drivers which come with it and are in your computer after installation.

3) If these stages don't work, then use or borrow another joystick to test it with HSFX. I am on good terms with a computer store and the staff lets me do such tests with display models.

I moved this thread to the PC Technical Help Forum for the time being because I suspect that it has something to do with your joystick itself, though you might only need to re-do the throttle control in IL-2.

Please let us know how it goes for you. Smile

Fireskull