MASH 4077/Korea Scenery for VSF

Here is the MASH 4077th/Korea Scenery

[Image: Snap_20120103181808_001.jpg]

[Image: Snap_20120103182124_002.jpg]

[Image: Snap_20120103182213_003.jpg]

[Image: Snap_20120103182425_004.jpg]

[Image: Snap_20111012164944_001.jpg]

Just Download the rar and unzip it with folders name on there is a instruction txt inside
to help with installing.

Download;
Korea

Hope you all enjoy it.
Python

Great work,

Thanks 8) Ferda Mravenec

very nice work and very detailed although I have noticed that when you have the street car on auto following the rails it seems to get a little bit bouncy and some of the textures don't show up. Do you have any textures in the map that are bigger than 1024*1024 pixels? or it could be on my end I will have a look.

Congradulations, Python and Deutschmark, on a cool project accomplished. Big Grin

Fireskull

danim Wrote:very nice work and very detailed although I have noticed that when you have the street car on auto following the rails it seems to get a little bit bouncy and some of the textures don't show up. Do you have any textures in the map that are bigger than 1024*1024 pixels? or it could be on my end I will have a look.

Danim There are a few places that are bumpy sorry for that as for the textures not showing I'm not sure why that happens to you and no nothing larger than 1024 x 1024 try adjusting your settings in VSF I set mine to view things farther out takes a little more drop in fps but I don't have that long wait on drawing things in to view let me know if I can help in anyway

I have it installed on both my high end and low end PCs and both work fine.

Deutschmark

Python, Deutschmark - just for you! 8)

[Image: thebestcare.jpg]

Thanks a lot!

Jambo :wink:

Thank you Jambo that looks cool. Big Grin

--------------------------------------------------------
These photos below of the Korea map was sent to me by a VSF friend of me AcroAirwolf
And I asked if I could post them for all of you to see and he said sure you can.
You might need to click on the photos to enlarge.

[Image: K1.JPG]
[Image: K2.JPG]
[Image: K3.JPG]
[Image: K5.JPG]
[Image: K6.JPG]
[Image: K4.JPG]

Deutschmark

Nice pics there !!!

Thanks for sharing ;o)

Ted

Over the top good!

I like that tarmac pavement. Nice immersion things going on there, like that.

Smile

Fireskull

I would like to thank AcroAirwolf for the photos.

Deutschmark

fantastic work & pics by python & well done to the koreon development team!