DCG Coral Sea 1942 V1.2

Hi,
Tested in IL-2 4.09m UP 2.01/HSFX 4.1 and DCG 3.46

Many thanks to Paul Lowengrin for his support and Dynamic Campaign Generator,
and the AAS/SAS Modders for their Mods!

Download campaign V1.2 + Coral Sea map: http://www.mediafire.com/?akqptbrk8u3diw9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Campaign for DBW 1.71 and DCG 3.47!

Download campaign V1.2 DBW and Coral Sea map: http://www.mediafire.com/?c10l208bm3l0b3n

Have fun!

update 14.2.2012:
1. Fixed a bug in the endcampaigns.dcg for the CoralSea_S campaign (Error ended this subcampaign prematurely)!
Reduced also the distance between the Shoho and US carriers for the first battle in this subcampaign, so that the japanese Torpedo bomber have a better position when they reach the first attack waypoint!
2. Reworked completely the CoralSea_P (Port Moresby) and CoralSea_D (Deboyne SPB) campaigns! DCG should creates more interesting missions for these campaigns! Added also more static objects to Deboyne!
3. Fixed a spawn bug in the CoralSea_C (Shokaku or Zuikaku) campaign for the mission against the Destroyer "Sims" and the oiler "Neosho"!
4. Reworked ship routes, because of the risk of collision and changed the start position of ships in some campaigns!
5. Removed a fictive US fighter career and included a historical RAAF fighter career!
6. Added a squadron of the floatplane Aichi E13A (Jake) 8) to all campaigns! Also the possibility to include the B-26B to all campaigns!
7.Fixed some bugs in the timetable.dcg and much more . . .

update 20.2.2012:
1. Added a more historical number of planes to all carriers!
2. Reworked completely the ship routes of the main carrier forces of both sides!
They are now closer together, so that the air and ground start units have better attack positions!
Also you should have now a better chance to reach your own sector in damaged aircrafts!
3. Made major changes to timetable.dcg like timeline or ship positions for some subcampaigns!
4. Fixed ones again a spawn bug in an IJN mission against the Destroyer "Sims" and oiler "Neosho"! Had it already fixed for the first update but later overwritten!
5. Added the possibility to include the "USS Lexington CV2 - 1942" by ashehouse to all subcampaigns (Many thanks to "ashe" for this missing ship)!

update 9.4.2012:
I have made the DBW Version compatible for DCG 3.47!
Many thanks to "Slink" for the reworked files!
New files uploaded!

update 23.5.2012 DBW version:
Changed a bit the front line position for the Lexington and Yorktown career, so you should start your first mission now in your own sector!
New files uploaded!

Nice a new map and a campaign for it sweet Big Grin
Thank you again Lonestar.

Deutschmark

Hi Deutschmark!
Must say, the main reason why I make maps!

Hi,
First update for this campaign, the most important changes: See first post!

And please take a look in the "read me" file! I changed a bit the Pilot career menue for this campaign, so that I can save .dat files and can create more careers!
There is also a recommended "action radius" setting for the "Yorktown" campaign at career start!

Have fun!

Hi,
Next update and I hope the last with major changes, a DBW 1.71 version of this campaign is in works!
Update notes, see first post!

Hi,
Campaign tested in DBW 1.71 with DCG 3.46!
I included the B-26B by Ranwers into the standard campaign, PBY and TBD-1 if you want!
The campaign had been tested extensively in DBW 1.71, when aircraft should still explode at mission start and the like, please post here!
Download link, see first post!

I'm having a bit of trouble getting this to play...perhaps i'm installing it incorrectly or dropping it in the wrong folder.Do i need the DCG to do some of the work?
Thanks! :wink:

Hi Dietz!
I can only recommend that you carefully follow these instructions to install DCG and the campaign:
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=29320
The description is also valid for DBW!

Hope it helps!

Lonestar Wrote:Hi Dietz!
I can only recommend that you carefully follow these instructions to install DCG and the campaign:
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=29320
The description is also valid for DBW!

Hope it helps!
Just what I needed to know - Thanks! :wink:

Small changes to the campaign!
Description and download, see first post!
Thanks!

Thank you for the update Lonestar. Big Grin

Deutschmark

Lonestar Wrote:Small changes to the campaign!
Description and download, see first post!
Thanks!

Thanks Lonestar 8)

Will try the new version :Smile)

Planemad