P-38 Cockpit with some minor detailing

[Image: grab0003-1.jpg]

[Image: grab0002-4.jpg]

[Image: grab0001-4.jpg]

[Image: grab0000-4.jpg]

Looking very nice 8)

Planemad

Posted over at the SAS site along with a patch to add the wiring to cockpit sides. In the cockpit reskin section. Enjoy

Good Job !!!

Thank you very much, I really like the Lockheed logo on the stick ;o)

Ted

LeBigTed Wrote:Good Job !!!

Ted

I take no credit for that as it was in the original modded P-38 cockpit done b yJAMF, Pancho, Flushmeister, Fly_zo, NWD

.041 Safety Wire Wrote:
LeBigTed Wrote:Good Job !!!

Ted

I take no credit for that as it was in the original

Not the one from 1C:Maddox. It didn't have the oxygen blinker either, nor the engine feather switches above it. A great many things were just green boxes with low detailing in the stock 1946, like the radio box on the right, the oxygen regulator.

Here you can see the "old version", with suction gauge, moving landing gear/flaps indicator, correct working fuel gauges and with "rear" gauge not looking like the "front" gauge, flap-lever action mimics real world action, slits in the back of the seat where the harness would go, etc. etc. : P-38 cockpit by Poncho, Flushmeister, Fly_zo, NWD and me

JAMF

Probably Sementics,

I wasn't implying that it was original to the game just original to the DBW install i have on my computer, If I offended anyone it was not intentional. Thank you guys for giving me this cockpit. I hope my repaint did it justice. I am curious how did it end up in DBW? I have never messed with aircraft cockpit skins prior to this one but have done quite a few armor skins in the past.

Congo

.041 Safety Wire Wrote:... If I offended anyone it was not intentional.

Smile No worries. Any improvements to the pit are welcome. In my analytical way of describing changes, I might have come across as harsh or offended, which was not my intention.

But, can anyone tell me where the fubox.tga or the P-38 cockpit is hidden inside the DBW UP3 mod? I'm itching to correct some glaring Alpha channel oversights. (pedals and switches front-right)