PE-8 glitch

Ok so today i was playing with the PE-8 like im sure yall know when you takeoff and if your going fast enough and pull up and your tail its the runway sometimes your tail comes off... so i was trying to do that but it didnt work on takeoff so i was flying low and trying to get my tail to hit the ground but instead of my tail hitting the ground the whole plane smacked the ground XD my wings came off but instead of having no engine power it was as if the wings never came off the dust trails where still there and my plane was still going forward for aways im gonna post a video of it on youtube when ever it uploads ill put a link up but is this just a mistake the game made or is it some type of glitch loll. sorry for such a big post Tongue looks like its gonna take awhile to upload youtube says 115 minutes for some reason lol its never taken that long for such a short video lol. ok it finaly got done uploading here is the glitch thingy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ZYUD3yXCk

I would bet the glitch is in YOUR game settings.
With the arcade settings nothing gets much damage.

Check those settings first. Smile

skyomish Wrote:I would bet the glitch is in YOUR game settings.
With the arcade settings nothing gets much damage.

Check those settings first. Smile
lol i have it on realistic only thing i have unchecked is the prop pitch mixture etc and navigation i have the others on like realistic landing and take off etc.. lol i uploaded the video of the glitch Smile im gonna post it on the post thing now lol ty for your answer